How to create renders of different floors for multi-floor design projects?

Homestyler Official 26 December 2022

In the latest updates, for all five rendering types (normal image, panorama, aerial view, top view, and video), Hometyler now supports rendering different floors separately for multi-floor projects. Here is the instruction:

1.After you finish the floor planning and decoration of the design with multiple floors, click the "Render" button from the top, and enter the rendering environment.

2.Switch the five rendering types from the top. Take the "Aerial View" as an example, untick the "Show All Floors" option from the lower left corner, then it will only display the current floor level.

3.Switch to the floor level you want, then you could render only the current floor level.

*Note: you could also follow the steps above to switch floor levels and only display one floor level in the design environment first, and then go to the rendering environment to render.

0 4892 9

Comments(9)

head-img
Natalka Nati 6 January 2023
how can I add a second floor?
6 Reply
head-img
fulgiamm fulgiamm 3 January 2023
I no longer see the camera cursor. Is it my computer's fault or is it a bad news from the software?
2 Reply
head-img
De Immo Assistent b.v. 31 August
How can i render only 1st and 2nd floor without showing 3 rd floor. I want to render top view with ortho projection and i would like to show also the stairs from 1st to 2nd floor. Is it not possible to select just the desired floors to render? See my uploaded immage
attachment
Helpful Reply
head-img
Al'Mari Hunt 18 January 2023
looks good.
Helpful Reply
head-img
jpzehner 15 January 2023
The advertisement shows a roof as well, but I don't see it here.
Helpful Reply
head-img
Mason Plumstead 12 January 2023
om
Helpful Reply
head-img
MIRIAM MC 8 January 2023
como puedo poner el tejado con sus tejas
Helpful Reply
head-img
Pandemic Ivanoff 28 December 2022
Ok
Helpful Reply
head-img
Grace Simmons 28 December 2022
Great Update.....Even thought it has messed up the custom furniture interface. Forum thread: https://www.homestyler.com/forum/view/1607636230428659714
Helpful Reply