1. Added the function of quickly replacing the same models
When you have multiple identical models added to one design, when replacing one of the models, you can choose whether to replace other identical models to improve design efficiency.
1) If you have 2 or more identical models in the canvas, select one of the model and click "Replace"
2）After selecting the model to be replaced in the list, the "Replace all identical models" pop-up window will appear, click "OK" to replace all same models at one click.
2. The furniture models now supported the "Linear Array" function
The "Linear Array" function can now be applied to the furniture models in the design interface, which can quickly and accurately form an array of the selected model with a specific quantity along the designated axis to improve design efficiency.
1）Switch the view to "plane" (shortcut key 1), left-click to select a model and click "Linear Array".
2) Drag the mouse to confirm the direction, and enter the number of arrays on the canvas to complete the array, helping you quickly place the model.
3. Changed the method of generating a specific number of arrays
Before the change: When selecting a model for arc/line array array, the input array quantity does not include the model itself to be arrayed (for example: the input quantity is 3, and the final total number is 4)
After the change: When selecting a model to execute the arc/linear array, the input array number includes the model to be arrayed, which is convenient for calculation (Example: the input number is 3, and the final total number is 3).
4. Optimized the default angle of the camera view
The camera's default viewing angle has been changed from 35° to 55°, so that the display allows you to see a wider view of the design display scene (you can still customize the viewing angle in the bottom right corner of the interface)