Changing the floor numbers

Andrew Ganni11 May

Hello I hope everyone is doing well, I just wanted to ask If there's a way to migrate my first floor onto the second floor and my second floor onto my 1st floor because I accedently made my first floor on my second floor and second floor on my first floor.

0 39 2

Comments(2)

Andrew Ganni12 May
What do you mean by "group as many pieces together, are u talking about selecting the furniture?@ Grace Simmons
If you are talking about the walls....I dont think so, you just have to draw them all over again. Been there, done that- it's a pain. If you are talking about furniture: group as many pieces together as possible for each floor & then move them outside of the floor plan (plane view). Move 1st floor to the left and move the 2nd floor to the left. When you finish redrawing the floor plan, move-elevate the furniture to the respective floors.
Helpful Reply
Grace Simmons11 May
If you are talking about the walls....I dont think so, you just have to draw them all over again. Been there, done that- it's a pain. If you are talking about furniture: group as many pieces together as possible for each floor & then move them outside of the floor plan (plane view). Move 1st floor to the left and move the 2nd floor to the left. When you finish redrawing the floor plan, move-elevate the furniture to the respective floors.
Helpful Reply