Hi guys, I cannot move the camera when choosing the view for the render. Why does it happen? What should I do to fix this issue?

Elena RAUPOVA 21 March
0 304 4

Comments(4)

head-img
Elena RAUPOVA 25 March
I'm trying to attach a picture for the third time already, but it fails to be attached. Sorry.
Helpful Reply
head-img
Aquabliss22 24 March
Send a picture. The only idea i may have is to put an outdoor area under it.@ Elena RAUPOVA
Actually I have no walls in this project. All is made by modeling. Both interior and exterior parts of the project. So when I try to move the camera to build up the necessary scene to render I cannot do it though clipping and rotation functions of the camera are available.
Helpful Reply
head-img
Elena RAUPOVA 23 March
Actually I have no walls in this project. All is made by modeling. Both interior and exterior parts of the project. So when I try to move the camera to build up the necessary scene to render I cannot do it though clipping and rotation functions of the camera are available.@ Aquabliss22
What exactly is wrong? Also are you trying to render when in a wall? (sorry if this sent twice)
Helpful Reply
head-img
Aquabliss22 23 March
What exactly is wrong? Also are you trying to render when in a wall? (sorry if this sent twice)
Helpful Reply