Error when uploading 2D tile model

Witold Sowa 11 Septembre

I get following error when creating a new tile in "My Designs" tool:

Failed to obtain the advanced parameters of the material. Please contact Homestyler Support.

Any estimate when this will be fixed

845 3

Commentaires(3)

head-img
Grace Simmons 23 Septembre
After choosing upload image-choose texture, then put in the image. Then in the material effect box choose custom map and continue on as usual. Uploading image as a tile is a problem. @ Witold Sowa
I'm doing exactly that - I upload as 2D model, I ander dimention in pixels. And then when I select "material efect" I get the error. I tried changing the browser, I created another free account and nothing helps. Still the same problem. Anyclue what might be the cause of it and how to fix it?
attachment
Répondre
head-img
Witold Sowa 20 Septembre
I'm doing exactly that - I upload as 2D model, I ander dimention in pixels. And then when I select "material efect" I get the error. I tried changing the browser, I created another free account and nothing helps. Still the same problem. Anyclue what might be the cause of it and how to fix it? @ Grace Simmons
attachment
When uploading a jpeg for for textures you need top upload as 2D model. You need to input the size of the jpeg picture pixels: 1080x1920, 1080x720,3500x2800 etc in the boxes were measurements are requested. DO NOT convert to cm/mm/in as noted, just put pixel measurements in the boxes. To avoid all of this I always upload my textures as custom maps this way I can scale them the way I want when applying to walls, furniture or custom models.
Répondre
head-img
Grace Simmons 17 Septembre
When uploading a jpeg for for textures you need top upload as 2D model. You need to input the size of the jpeg picture pixels: 1080x1920, 1080x720,3500x2800 etc in the boxes were measurements are requested. DO NOT convert to cm/mm/in as noted, just put pixel measurements in the boxes. To avoid all of this I always upload my textures as custom maps this way I can scale them the way I want when applying to walls, furniture or custom models.
Répondre