HS for Beginners:Decorate Room(3/4)

Homestyler Official 1 March

In this video, we'll show you how to quickly decorate your room in HomeStyler. 🏠🛋️🌲 Including how to add your favorite furniture, change the color of the walls and the texture of the floor, and more. In the matching process, we recommend you to use the material brush function (shortcut key: b), which will greatly shorten your design time and improve efficiency!⛽️💪🔧

0:00 Set Room Name

0:11 Replace Floor Texture

0:23 Use Material Brush

0:32 Replace Wall Color

0:58 Add Doors

1:04 Adjust Door Width and Height

1:14 Add Windows

1:19 Duplicate Windows

1:27 Filter Furniture by Color

1:33 Add, Rotate, and Resize Furniture

0 13293 15

Comments(15)

head-img
sannapiano 1 November
I usually learn pretty quickly, but I didn't get anything out of this video. I can't even get the floor material to change. You went thru the steps really fast for a tutorial, & even when I paused it to go back to my plan, the information I see on my screen isn't the same as what's shown in this video. Most disappointing. And frustrating.
1 Reply
head-img
Екатерина 7 April
ок
Helpful Reply
head-img
aline berg 23 March
nice
Helpful Reply
head-img
Maria Plestsova 20 March
ясно)
Helpful Reply
head-img
Ксюша Андреева 19 March
ок
Helpful Reply
head-img
Екатерина 14 March
ок!
Helpful Reply
head-img
Natasa Dzenopoljac 13 March
Great!
Helpful Reply
head-img
Светлана К 12 March
ок
Helpful Reply
head-img
Светлана К 11 March
aquarium
Helpful Reply
head-img
amoree designstar 8 March
I'm a little confused by this tutorial. it seems a lot more advanced using the web version compared to the mobile app. tbh I like using it on my phone more because it's a lot easier to navigate and function properly. but that's just my preference, everyone is different. some people prefer to only use the web version which is totally awesome too. but I'm still getting the hang of it and trying to adjust to where I'm comfortable with my designs. I'm somewhat of a perfectionist when it comes to interior design even though I'm just having fun with it I still like it to be just right.
Helpful Reply
head-img
mezeimartim 22 February
The videos are not avaliable, will you replace it?
Helpful Reply
head-img
info 31 August
What are the new instructions to replace wall color with V5? Thanks!
Helpful Reply
head-img
Полина Трость 1 July
aquarium
Helpful Reply
head-img
manuel garcia 30 June
bery good
Helpful Reply
head-img
Dulce Abundis 27 June
first