FAQs and solutions for Homestyler V5.0 and V4.0 versions.

Homestyler Official 29 March 2023

1: Differences and advantages of V4.0 and V5.0?

Homestyler V5.0 retains the original functions of V4.0, and on the basis of V4.0, it upgrades and optimizes the drawing of floor plans, importing cad files, and interior modeling. At the same time, it also adds new construction drawings, and parameterized doors & windows models, making it easier for you to complete the design professionally.

For details, please click the link to view: https://www.homestyler.com/learn/new-release_floor-planner-v5.0---2023.03.28/

2: How to enter Homestyler V5.0 for design?

Users who register on or after March 30, 2023 do not need to select a version, and directly enter Homestyler V5.0 for design.

For users who registered before March 30, 2023, if they choose "New Design", they will enter Homestyler V5.0 by default for design

If you open the project of V4.0 for editing, it will enter V4.0 by default, and you can choose whether to upgrade the project to V5.0 to continue the design.

3: How to identify the Homestyler version I am currently using?

You can judge by checking the version number in the upper left corner of the design interface.

4: How to check the version of my design?

Enter File > open My Designs (shortcut key: O) the corner mark information of V4.0 and V5.0 will be marked on the designs.

5: How to upgrade the designs of V4.0 to V5.0?

1)After opening the design project, select “Enter V5.0” on the top to enter the V5.0 interface

2)System will be automatically upgraded to V5.0

6: Can I go back to V4.0 for design after the program is upgraded to V5.0?

In V5.0, you can select "Back to V4.0" at the top to enter V4.0.

In V4.0, select File > Open My Designs at the top (shortcut key: O) to find the design projects that need to be opened. Select the "More" option next to the project, and select "View Historical Versions". Check the historical version without the V5.0 label to open it in V4.0. (*Please note that if the scheme was edited in V5.0, it will not be updated to V4.0 upon return to V4.0)

7: Can V5.0 designs be edited in V4.0?

The newly created project of V5.0 cannot be edited in V4.0.

If your project was originally created in V4.0 and later upgraded to V5.0, you can go back and edit it (refer to Article 6 for the specific method)

8: The program upgrade to V5.0 shows that the upgrade failed, what should I do?

You can try to refresh the page and re-upgrade the project, or send an email to contact customer service for help (email address: homestyler-support@service.alibaba.com)

0 2773 4

Comments(4)

head-img
Анна Тайкенова 15 April
Получилось у вас?@ wchfacebook
How can I change the unit from ft to mm/m in V5.0?
2 Reply
head-img
wchfacebook 14 April
How can I change the unit from ft to mm/m in V5.0?
1 Reply
head-img
Al Quadrato Immobiliare 12 March
Hello! How can I do an oblique wall in v.5? Thanks
Helpful Reply
head-img
Tatyana Kashtanova 10 September
Mi fatte capire come si fa il foro nel pavimento con V 5.0 beta? Non trovo simbolo!
attachment
Helpful Reply