Sharing Designs

Hybrid Interiors 2023-3-24

@Homestyler - I was trying to share a recent design of mine - "MCM Inspired Downtown Apartment" in the "Design Hub" forum with a link to the design and a single rendered image of an office room.

Every time I try to create the post, I get an automated message telling me there's innapropriate content in my post. I have absolutely nothing innapropriate in my post, yet no way to share it.

Please help!

Is anyone else running into this issue

0 304 3

評論(3)

head-img
Hybrid Interiors 2023-4-5
Hey, just wanted to let you know that sharing my design finally worked today! If you still had some designs you wanted to share, you should give it a try. :)@ Grace Simmons
Welcome to the glitch!!!! Been reporting this to support for weeks and they told me it was fixed. It worked and then it didn't.
有幫助 回複
head-img
Hybrid Interiors 2023-3-26
Oh no! Sorry you've been dealing with this as well.😞 Hopefully there's a better fix on the way very soon!!@ Grace Simmons
Welcome to the glitch!!!! Been reporting this to support for weeks and they told me it was fixed. It worked and then it didn't.
有幫助 回複
head-img
Grace Simmons 2023-3-26
有幫助 回複