Panorama now supports commenting for better collaboration and communication

Homestyler Official 18 January 2023

The rendered panoramas now support online commenting. You can share panoramas with your companions or clients for real-time commenting and collaboration. (This function does not distinguish between new and old panorama/roaming images, thus the following methods could apply to all panorama/roaming images.)

1)Open the rendered Panorama or 720° Virtual Tour in the album and click the 'Share' option.

2)Tick the "Enable Comments" option at the bottom of the share window, then you can share the QR code or link to others for comment, and you can also comment on the panorama yourself.

3)After opening the panorama, click the "Comment" button in the lower right corner, and click anywhere on the panorama to add your name and comment content (if you need to exit the comment editing, you can use the shortcut key "Esc" or click the cancel button).

4)After adding a comment, click the "Comment" balloon to edit and delete the comment.

5)You can also drag and drop the comment icon to move the comment position.

Now just try commenting on the following panorama yourself~Commentable panorama link: https://panorama.homestyler.com/v2?m=p&id=b4Z7Ltn2JLjCvYw7bpdzuV&locale=en_US

0 4555 10

Comments(10)

head-img
info 31 January 2023
love the wall paper
1 Reply
head-img
marisela socorro de arraiz 23 February 2023
I can't open my last design. Is there someone who could help me?? Thank you.
Helpful Reply
head-img
فيج فيج 15 February 2023
انا احب هوم استيلر كثيرا
Helpful Reply
head-img
Thiago Vazquez 6 February 2023
E
Helpful Reply
head-img
kristavolf 4 February 2023
спасибо
Helpful Reply
head-img
Naomi Castrup 2 February 2023
thank you i enjoy doing homestyler very much!
Helpful Reply
head-img
Duncan Boyd 1 February 2023
my mom says im artistic
Helpful Reply
head-img
JULIANNE JARAMILLO CASILLAS 31 January 2023
póngalo en español
Helpful Reply
head-img
Mina Emad 30 January 2023
وانا كمان