App & Web Contest FAQ

Homestyler Official 15 August 2022

💻Web side - How to participate in the contests on the web side?

1.Select a contest to participate in and enter the details page.

2.Click "Submit Now"  botton on the top

3.Select the works you want to participate in the contest, and click "Submit Now" to submit your design successfully. You can view your design under the "New" tab of the contest entry page. (*Work submission page only displays works in public state, works in private state will not appear)

4.If the submitted entry needs to be modified, please go to "Edit Project" under the "My Design" tab to modify it. After the modification is saved, it will be synchronized to the competition entry.

📱App side - How to participate in the contests on the app side?

1) Click "Select a room template to desig" to begin your design.

2) After the design is completed, click the "Publish" button in the upper right corner.

3)Fill in the design title and description information, select the contest you want to participate in "please select a competition", and click "Post to Community" at the bottom to publish your design.

4) After the submission is successful, select the contest you have participate in. You can view your work under the "New" tab.

💻Web & 📱App Winner Selection Standard

Best Room Award:

25% Number of likes + 25% Innovatoin + 25% Aesthetics + 25% Color Matching

Best Popularity Award:

To 3 projects with the highest points = (70% x Number of likes) + (30% x Number of views)

Most Innovative Award:

Innovation will be the first criteria - whether you make the most innovative purpose of the rooms, or the most creative redecoration of the space. Remember to include your ideas in the project description!

💻Web & 📱App Prize Benefits Details

Please click this link to view the rewards and benefits corresponding to the prizes:https://www.homestyler.com/pricing

💻Web & 📱App Notification

1.Number of entries: the number of projects submitted is not limited, but each person shall only be awarded one prize.

2.The submitted works must be original works. Any plagiarism, infringement of the property rights of others is prohibited. Entries that are not original will be disqualified whenever once sufficient evidence is found.

3.During your participation, feel free to contact "Homestyler.contest@service.alibaba.com" if you have any questions.

0 1541 2

Comments(2)

head-img
SvetlySveva 1 November 2022
No, please let me know, because if so, the time I participate in some contest, I will transfer the beautiful scenes in a ready-made 3d model and that's it! Could I claim the first prize? Unworthy !!!! Thank you.
Helpful Reply
head-img
SvetlySveva 1 November 2022
Dear Homstyler team. Please let me understand, if I participate in an architecture competition on the platform, was it enough for me to transfer ready-made architectural constructions from the most beautiful screens found on the web as 3D models and take the first prize? Or was the competition itself for using Homstyler's modeling tools? So, don't the folks who create the constructions using the tools inside Homestyler's platform deserve the top prize? No, please let me know, because if so, the time I participate in some contest, I will transfer the beautiful scenes in a ready-made 3d model an
Helpful Reply