How to change the room type and room name?

Homestyler Official 17 February 2021

Switch to the 2D plane view, select the room and change the room type in the "Room Type - Current Type" on the right side. Once you have finished modifying the room type, you can also manually enter the name for the room in the box on the right.房间名称修改.gif

0 7302 7

Comments(7)

head-img
Lukas; Kral 29 June 2022
I see on the right side only "ceiling", there isnt possible change the name (room type). Can you help me please?
20 Reply
head-img
garciarodriguez.nieves 7 February 2023
I see on the right side only "ceiling", there isnt possible change the name (room type). Can you help me please?
4 Reply
head-img
OLAIYA A 7 January 2023
If you go to the model library and add any object (you can just delete it after), then try again. The focus shifts from the ceiling and the correct option should be there on the right. I was having the same problem and randomly tried this and it works@ Lukas; Kral
1 Reply
head-img
thall272 20 April 2022
Stairs
1 Reply
head-img
CR Lueker 10 September
I'm trying to change room name and type. It is not possible, what is on my screen looks nothing like the video
Helpful Reply
head-img
Rebecca Cartwright 29 November 2022
As the other comment states there is no option to change the room name, just edit and adjust the ceiling.... please respond in english on how this can be fixed :)
Helpful Reply
head-img
igor.kochkin991 8 September 2022
Точно такая же ситуация, подскажите как сделать.@ Lukas; Kral
Helpful Reply