[Video] 12.How to build multi floors and draw outside area?

Homestyler Official 27 January 2021

0 17703 11

Comments(11)

head-img
Alberto Santigli 20 August 2022
Anyone know how to lower the outside area? I need to design a basement. Half of it must be underground and the other half outside the ground.
5 Reply
head-img
Areion Bridges 19 May
How do I create the outside area around the basement level without the outside ground defaulting to the 1st level? Trying to create a basement level that can be accessed by a stairwell from the outside area leading to the basement. Pretty much like the photo I loaded
attachment
2 Reply
head-img
Jennifer S 28 March
I'm sorry, what help?? I don't see where you helped this person nor anyone else on this page....? All the tutorials are inaccessible (except for the basics) and your youtube channel has been deleted???? And it seems customer service is non-existent. Please advise where all this "help" is and how to get a response to our questions. THANK YOU (Someone is obviously working on this site, because I got a ton of notifications asking for my $$ yet I can't get any assistance building my renderings) HUGE RED FLAG@ Homestyler Official
Our pleasure! Hope you enjoy designing with Homestyler~
1 Reply
head-img
Mod Company 7 April 2022
I need to be able to expand the layout of the landmass around my home? I need more room to add more rooms but it stops... How to expand the land area to be able to draw more rooms?. I can not add any more rooms as the outside land dimension is limited...please help
attachment
1 Reply
head-img
Cielo Tumaliuan 25 February
how to do 2nd floor
Helpful Reply
head-img
Lis Bador 19 February
Homestyler, none of your tutorials are available on YouTube, it says: The account has been deleted!!!!!!!!
Helpful Reply
head-img
By-me By-me 15 November
انا رسمت البلات السفلي والعلوي نفس الرسمه ولكن فالسفلي يوجد سور ولان السور مقفل كانه بلكونه كيف اح>ف ارضيه السور من الطابق العلوي
Helpful Reply
head-img
IrinaKozhaeva 14 May
здравствуйте. подскажите, как можно сделать внешнюю комнату между этаже? этаж между первым и вторым этажем
Helpful Reply
head-img
Rosa María Castelló 21 January 2023
A mi me pasó lo mismo, mi opción es hacer el sótano entero con parte exterior e interior y luego en lo que va a exterior ponerle abertura de piso al techo y así se ve la parte exterior del sotano. No encontrado otra opción, espero esto te ayude en algo.@ Alberto Santigli
Anyone know how to lower the outside area? I need to design a basement. Half of it must be underground and the other half outside the ground.
Helpful Reply
head-img
Homestyler Official 9 February 2022
Our pleasure! Hope you enjoy designing with Homestyler~@ Anastasia Blunt
This helped thank you!
Helpful Reply
head-img
Anastasia Blunt 9 February 2022
This helped thank you!
Helpful Reply