Standards for uploading max files

Homestyler Official 26 January 2021

1.Maximum number of model faces: To improve product performance, it is recommended to remove unnecessary structures. Please try to control the total number of surface of the model to 500,000 triangle (250,000 quadrilateral surface), not more than 5,000,000 triangle (2.5 million quadrilateral surface). If it is exceeded, the model will not be uploaded.

2.The front side of the model should correspond to the front view of 3D max. If not, please adjust your model.

3.The model must not have lost texture phenomenon. (Using shortcut shift+T to quickly view the texture. Please reassign the texture path if it is missing, or delete the unwanted texture path.)

4.Turn on Gamma/LUT correction. The value is 2.2. (Improve image contrast effect, rendering more realistic)

5.Do not keep non-model components in Max model files, and do not keep unwanted scenes. Or the designer will have a position shift when rendering. (e.g: cameras, non-illuminated lights, etc.)

6.The model size should be modeled according to the real product size. And the model should not be larger than 10 meters. (The length, width and height of the model must not exceed 10m)

0 3742 8

Comments(8)

head-img
juliakunikowska 25 April 2022
Hello, could you please answear why I cant upload a model in .skp format, if it's recommended format for model uploading?
1 Reply
head-img
die echte 5 May
I dont understand it. can I use a normal 2D picture of a chair or painting and it will be automaticly 3D? because I cant upload any pictures which I saved in my data files. I would be so thankfull for an explaination of how this works
Helpful Reply
head-img
carolina borgatti 7 April 2023
same problem@ Tobias Müller
same question for me!
Helpful Reply
head-img
Игорь Котельников 9 November 2022
Witajcie. Potrzebujesz 3D Max z renderowaniem V-Ray.@ DARIA MAŁACHOWSKA
Witam, jak mam to krzesło wgrać w model 3d, jaki program potrzebny jest?
attachment
Helpful Reply
head-img
DARIA MAŁACHOWSKA 3 October 2022
Witam, jak mam to krzesło wgrać w model 3d, jaki program potrzebny jest?
attachment
Helpful Reply
head-img
claudia de petris 15 September 2022
caricare immagine
Helpful Reply
head-img
Tobias Müller 18 May 2022
same question for me!@ juliakunikowska
Hello, could you please answear why I cant upload a model in .skp format, if it's recommended format for model uploading?
Helpful Reply
head-img
Design Project 12 April 2022
Hello. I'm having trouble loading the folding door. The program puts the model after loading incorrectly. Explain what the problem is. What should be the parameters?
attachment
Helpful Reply