How to upload 3d models?

Homestyler Official 26 January 2021

1.First, enter "MY-" to upload models/materials. After entering the upload page, click "Upload model", select the model you need to upload, and upload it. After uploading, click "Edit Model" to set the model categories and styles. Click Submit after successful setup.模型上传.gif

2.After uploading, you need to be patient for a few minutes and you can enter the design interface. Open "My-Uploads-3d Model", then you can view the uploaded models and use them.

上传后的模型使用.gif

0 13258 18

Comments(18)

head-img
isha agrawal 21 September 2022
plz explain how to import sketchup 3d model in homestyler for rendering
24 Reply
head-img
_KayKay_ D/B 28 November 2022
I did all the steps but it just keeps giving this weird error. By the way, I'm using 3dwarehouse.sketchup.com
attachment
9 Reply
head-img
Terese Fields 16 February 2023
Hello, is there any plan to update sketch up models to 2020 and later. 2019 is no longer available for down load in sketchup so I am unable to upload my own models. Please advise
5 Reply
head-img
hmtn1004 11 November 2022
Hi. Is is possible to upload other file types, like Blender..., or only max package? Sorry I'm noob.
3 Reply
head-img
Ольга Жуковская 17 August 2022
Please explane how to make this kind of wall (with a triangle on top)? Should I do a gable roof - same question - HOW? - and delete ceiling? Or the ceilling will be done automaticaly once the wall is done? Thank yous in advance, your advices are very useful for me !
3 Reply
head-img
Ольга Петрова 13 January 2023
Good day! Can you please tell me, what version of 3d max' file could be import in homestyler?
1 Reply
head-img
alecs.1982 15 March
I tried to load the model of a three-story building, in skp extension files. Why does the program fail to download?
Helpful Reply
head-img
Tora Luke 7 February
How do I upload 3d models like furniture etc..
Helpful Reply
head-img
Михаил Шевяков 6 February
Почему не грузятся модели?
Helpful Reply
head-img
kooqla-mooqla 21 October
Добрый день. Все выполняю, как вы говорите на видео, но в момент редактирования в окошке не выпадают категории? Что делать?
Helpful Reply
head-img
Евгения Грибовская 29 April
подскажите причину по которой модель не грузится?
attachment
Helpful Reply
head-img
ramona cordos 21 April 2023
Hello, did you get any answer? I am interested also.@ Terese Fields
Hello, is there any plan to update sketch up models to 2020 and later. 2019 is no longer available for down load in sketchup so I am unable to upload my own models. Please advise
Helpful Reply
head-img
Judith Antolin Llopis 12 April 2023
muy buena aplicacion
Helpful Reply
head-img
carolina borgatti 7 April 2023
Hi, could someone explain to me how to import 3d SketchUp files?
Helpful Reply
head-img
Марина Братухина 10 March 2023
When will there be updates on model downloads already? and then it is not possible to resave the models every time to version 3 d max 14((((
Helpful Reply
head-img
Марина Братухина 10 March 2023
Скажите почему хомстайлер не загружает модели 3д макса старше 14 года? Tell me why homesteiler does not load 3d max models older than 14 years?
Helpful Reply
head-img
Aranza Chalas 23 February 2023
it coul be for the version of the file , if is skp the file should be save on skp 2014@ _KayKay_ D/B
I did all the steps but it just keeps giving this weird error. By the way, I'm using 3dwarehouse.sketchup.com
attachment
Helpful Reply
head-img
Aranza Chalas 23 February 2023
you just have to save you model in skp 2014 and upload the file as is in the video.@ isha agrawal
plz explain how to import sketchup 3d model in homestyler for rendering
Helpful Reply