Common 2D models (flooring, wallpaper, tile, cultured stone, mosaic, stone, and aluminum snap ceiling) have the following specific standards:
1) When uploading wallpaper, wall coverings and other similar materials, you need to upload a four-sided continuous seamless image.
2) Formatted as .jpg or .png, RGB/8 mode. ( Careful not to use CMYK mode, it will affect the display and rendering results )
3) Pixels need to match a positive integer power of 2 and be no less than 1024*1024. (affects clarity)
4) The file size should not be larger than 50M.
5) The picture must not have uneven lighting with obvious shadows（as shown below）