How to upload materials and textures and apply them?

Homestyler Official 26 January 2021

When you can't find suitable materials in the model library, you can customize the material in the following way.

1) First, you need to save the image you need to upload locally, enter the Homestyler Floor Planner, select "My-Upload-Upload 3d Model/Texture" and click "2D model - upload image/texture" to upload the image in .jpg, .jped or .png format.

01.gif

2)Click "Edit" and select the basic information of the category of the material, and submit it after confirmation.

02.gif

3)After patiently waiting for a few minutes, you can enter "My-Upload-Texture/Material" catalog to apply the material to the interior finishes.

03.gif

4) If you need to replace the model with this image as material, you need to select the model, click "Replace Material" and then select "My-Upload" texture to replace.

04.gif

0 9678 3

Comments(3)

head-img
Sara Manning 17 December 2022
absolutely NOTHING happens after I click "My-Upload-Upload 3d Model/Texture" !!!! HELP ME!!!!!!!!
4 Reply
head-img
dwainew 29 October
You would gain a lot more respect if you simply improved the search functionality! This should be considered an absolutely basic requirement for your project... allow users to either find materials easily with search or easily create their own. The concept of a gray, 18" square tile is so basic. I saw other materials that looked close. Saw one with 1'6" in the title, but wrong color. So I searched for 1'6" and got no results? You need to either explain search functionality better or fix it! Looks like a great app, but obviously too much developer control over UI/UX.
2 Reply
head-img
Farah Algammal 8 June 2022
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
Helpful Reply