How to make an opening in the floor?

Homestyler Official 26 January 2021

Select "Create Room-Structure-Floor Opening" in the left list and drag it into the scene to make a hole in the floor. After the hole has been opened, you can adjust the size and position of the opening in the 2D plane view by dragging directly, or adjusting the size value in the right property panel.楼板开洞.gif

0 5136 16

Comments(16)

head-img
Juyeon Cisauk 26 July
yeaah me too, no floor opening.@ lisabecka
There is no floor opening option in my Homestyler. Next to Cylinder there's just Sunken Ground and so on.
7 Reply
head-img
Tania Bertholdi 27 January 2023
My room is odd shaped - not square, so cannot open a hole using the Floor opening tool. Please help.
5 Reply
head-img
Vidir Geirsson 29 July
So you need to go to edit floor and then you click the option rectangular floor opening@ lisabecka
attachment
There is no floor opening option in my Homestyler. Next to Cylinder there's just Sunken Ground and so on.
3 Reply
head-img
Mariya Klimchenkova 27 July
How to make an opening in the floor in V 5.0?
3 Reply
head-img
John Dada 23 August
Found it in V5 under Model Library / Structure / Wall opening / Ground Opening@ Juyeon Cisauk
why dont i have floor opening in the version?
attachment
1 Reply
head-img
helenagomesaraujo98 9 September
Não me aparece essa opção de "FLOOR OPENING"
Helpful Reply
head-img
John Dada 23 August
Found it in V5 under Model Library / Structure / Wall opening / Ground Opening@ lisabecka
Helpful Reply
head-img
John Dada 23 August
Found it in V5 under Model Library / Structure / Wall opening / Ground Opening@ Mariya Klimchenkova
How to make an opening in the floor in V 5.0?
Helpful Reply
head-img
John Dada 23 August
Found it in V5 under Model Library / Structure / Wall opening / Ground Opening@ Juyeon Cisauk
yeaah me too, no floor opening.
Helpful Reply
head-img
John Dada 22 August
can't open the design you started in V5 into the V4...@ Gina Manolea
go back in V4
attachment
Helpful Reply
head-img
Gina Manolea 27 July
go back in V4@ Juyeon Cisauk
attachment
Helpful Reply
head-img
Gina Manolea 27 July
go back to V4@ Tania Bertholdi
My room is odd shaped - not square, so cannot open a hole using the Floor opening tool. Please help.
Helpful Reply
head-img
Gina Manolea 27 July
you need to work in V4 for this option@ Juyeon Cisauk
attachment
Helpful Reply
head-img
Juyeon Cisauk 26 July
why dont i have floor opening in the version?
attachment
Helpful Reply
head-img
lisabecka 19 July
Helpful Reply
head-img
Rey Mclane 5 May
Is there a way to lock the openings? Mine keep moving to the 1st floor every time I reopen it.
Helpful Reply