need help.

ekaterine kurdadze 24 September 2021

hi, the messurements are only in ft. how can i turn them into meters?

0 158 3

Comments(3)

head-img
Homestyler Official 26 September 2021
Thank you Melissa!!!@ Melissa D
How can I change the unit from mm/m to ft? You can click the Setting icon in the upper right corner to open the Preferences window. Also, you can change the measurement unit between mm/cm/m and ft through "File - Preference - Measurement Unit" in the top navigation bar in the design interface of the floor planner. (This was from the top menu-- "Learn"> FAQS) Hope this helps!
Helpful Reply
head-img
ekaterine kurdadze 24 September 2021
thank you so much. this really helped.@ Melissa D
How can I change the unit from mm/m to ft? You can click the Setting icon in the upper right corner to open the Preferences window. Also, you can change the measurement unit between mm/cm/m and ft through "File - Preference - Measurement Unit" in the top navigation bar in the design interface of the floor planner. (This was from the top menu-- "Learn"> FAQS) Hope this helps!
Helpful Reply
head-img
Melissa D 24 September 2021
Helpful Reply