Duet Collection! Shadow Color+ Cottagecore Style Model Collection - 0609 Updated

Homestyler Official 9 June 2021

Shadow Model Collection

Duet Collection! Homestyler launched the Shadow Model Collection and the Cottagecore Model Collection. Inspired by the Pantone color of the year 2021, Homestyler integrates the Shadow (Pantone 17-6206) element into our model collection. Gray stands out from all neutral shades when it comes to balancing coolness and elegance, adding a more sophisticated glamour and sparking a calm atmosphere.

Cottagecore Model Collection

Despite the inconvenience of study and work from home, we start to enjoy the temporary escape from urban hustle and embrace the nostalgic countryside lifestyle. "Cottagecore" focuses on harmony with nature and elaborates on traditional countryside romance. With rustic fabrics and antique furnitures, "Cottagecore" style home design is the peaceful utopia. When lifestyle becomes more simple, happiness is more attainable.

Where to Find Them?

The Shadow Model Collection and Cottagecore Model Collection are now available in "Trends" under "New" catalog!

Space Showcase - Shadow

Space Showcase - Cottagecore

Reminder:

1 Rember to experience the Fullscreen Mode for Render Viewing in the Homestyler projects. So when you browse beautiful works in our Gallery, you could now click on the render and view it with more details. Hope this enhanced image browsing experience could better present your renders and help you find inspirations from what others are creating on Homestyler~

2 The new "Interactive Fabric" function is still under a limited-time trial for all. You could find interactive curtains and throws in the "Trends - Interactive Fabric" catalog and use them to make your design more realistic! (Click for a two-minute tutorial video: www.homestyler.com/learn/video)

0 1174 7

Comments(7)

head-img
Yvonne hu 22 June 2021
Grey matches almost all designs!
Helpful Reply
head-img
Inna Polishiuk 16 June 2021
Thank you!
Helpful Reply
head-img
Homestyler Official 11 June 2021
Thanks!@ Clementine M
I love the renders!!!thank you HS
Helpful Reply
head-img
Clementine M 11 June 2021
I love the renders!!!thank you HS
Helpful Reply
head-img
Stephanie Murphy 10 June 2021
And thank you for pinning my previous post~
Helpful Reply
head-img
Stephanie Murphy 10 June 2021
Wow to collections one week~
Helpful Reply
head-img
Liwei 花花 9 June 2021
Beautiful collections!!!! And I love the new fullscreen mode!!!
Helpful Reply