Happy Children's Day and Check Out Our New Updates~

Homestyler Official 1 June 2021

Hey Homestylers, Happy Children's Day!!! To the kids in all of you, no matter how old you are!

1 To celebrate Children's Day, we have prepared the "Playful Time" model collection for you, with over 100 high-quality 3D models. You could find colorful furniture and funny-shaped decorations.

2 We have updated the Fullscreen Mode for Render Viewing in the Homestyler projects. So when you browse beautiful works in our Gallery, you could now click on the render and view it with more details. Hope this enhanced image browsing experience could better present your renders and help you find inspirations from what others are creating on Homestyler~

3 The new "Interactive Fabric" function is still under a limited-time trial for all. You could find interactive curtains and throws in the "Trends - Interactive Fabric" catalog and use them to make your design more realistic! (Click for a two-minute tutorial video: www.homestyler.com/learn/video)

To the kids in all of you, no matter how old you are!

Most 3D models in this demo project can be found in our "Trends - Playful Time" model catalog!

Hope you enjoy these colorful and funny-shaped furniture!!

Find these newly updated and high-quality models under the "Trends - Playful Time" catalog

0 928 13

Comments(13)

head-img
Ava Bowers 9 June 2021
This is amazing! Thank you HS! Please check out my latest design! I know it can make gallery! https://www.homestyler.com/projectDetail/60b64bcc665c7dd1ca024370
Helpful Reply
head-img
Malshi Wijesinghe 8 June 2021
beautiful
Helpful Reply
head-img
Nicole Weldon 8 June 2021
anyone want to date?@ ORINNMA WILLIAMS
This a wonderland of fun! Thanks homestyler and also follow me and please comment on my studio apartment complex.
attachment
Helpful Reply
head-img
ORINNMA WILLIAMS 6 June 2021
This a wonderland of fun! Thanks homestyler and also follow me and please comment on my studio apartment complex.
attachment
Helpful Reply
head-img
Simply Home Interior Designs 4 June 2021
This is super cool! Thanks, Homestyler!
Helpful Reply
head-img
Clementine M 3 June 2021
This is really beautiful Hs!It's so fun.Thanks
Helpful Reply
head-img
James Alute 3 June 2021
WWWWoW, thanks homestylers!
Helpful Reply
head-img
liu yang 3 June 2021
beautiful
Helpful Reply
head-img
Inna Polishiuk 2 June 2021
Thank youfor the new models!!!
Helpful Reply
head-img
Yvonne hu 1 June 2021
Happy Children's Day, all homestylers!!!!
Helpful Reply
head-img
Yvonne hu 1 June 2021
OMG, the new project is so beautiful!!!!! What a wonderland.
Helpful Reply
head-img
Stephanie Murphy 1 June 2021
Thank you for all the new models and functions. You truly spoiled us.
Helpful Reply
head-img
Liwei 花花 1 June 2021
Wow thanks Homestyler!!! I really love the new models. Happy Children's Day, everyone!!!
Helpful Reply