New Model Collection - Designer Curtains - 05/10 Updated

Homestyler Official 2021-5-10

According to recent feedback, we have just updated a new "Designer Curtain" model collection under Trends, with over 120 high-quality trending curtain models. Just go check them out~~~

Homestyler has a model catalog with over 100,000 3D models and textures in all types of building elements, furniture and finishes. And we are constantly updating more in both common catalog and our specially prepared "Trends" catalog as [Homestyler Model Collection].

Just leave a message under this post and tell us what suggestions or request do you have for Homestyler model catalog? We are here to listen~

More tips :

You could watch the multi-language subtitle video tutorial on how to make ceilings (and curtain box): 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D06RjkeS87Q

0 2035 23

評論(23)

head-img
Homestyler Official 2021-6-16
Check out this 2-minute tutorial video on how to make ceiling, and you will learn how to add light band in the last 45 seconds: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D06RjkeS87Q@ phoebe schutzer
I am new so can you show me how to do it, please.
有幫助 回複
head-img
phoebe schutzer 2021-6-16
I am new so can you show me how to do it, please.@ Homestyler Official
Hi Phoebe, you could use the "Interior Modeling" tool to draw light trough or light band in different colors and brightness.
有幫助 回複
head-img
Clementine M 2021-5-27
Yay! Very exciting. I can't wait to incorporate them in my latest project! Thanks HS.@ Homestyler Official
Hi Clementine, check out on some new cars in "Means of Transport" catalog~
attachment
有幫助 回複
head-img
大大 福 2021-5-27
Nice
有幫助 回複
head-img
Homestyler Official 2021-5-27
Hi Ran, check out on some new cars in the "Means of transport" catalog.@ RAN'S INTERIORS
attachment
Thank you Homestyler, a new suggestion for models, I agree with Clementine, trees, plants, and cars~ thank you
有幫助 回複
head-img
You could go to "My Model" page and upload your own image as 2D model as texture, then you could apply it into painting models.@ J.A.S interiorismo
How can I upload my images to put them in photography style decoration I do not want texture I want to upload my paintings
有幫助 回複
head-img
Hi Phoebe, you could use the "Interior Modeling" tool to draw light trough or light band in different colors and brightness.@ phoebe schutzer
yes, like the ones that people have on the ceilings of their rooms.
有幫助 回複
head-img
Hi Clementine, check out on some new cars in "Means of Transport" catalog~@ Clementine M
attachment
Hi HS, Thanks for the new collection. It would be lovely if you had more options on trees, grass, rocks, stones etc. New cars would be nice too.
有幫助 回複
head-img
liu yang 2021-5-24
赞一个
有幫助 回複
head-img
sk touch 2021-5-23
Thanks for the updates
有幫助 回複
head-img
J.A.S interiorismo 2021-5-21
How can I upload my images to put them in photography style decoration I do not want texture I want to upload my paintings
有幫助 回複
head-img
Alumno 04 2021-5-20
muy chulas las cortinas👌👌👌
有幫助 回複
head-img
Elisa Galeana 2021-5-18
https://www.homestyler.com/mydesigns?lang=es_ES
有幫助 回複
head-img
Lorraine Kelly 2021-5-15
Could we possibly get model Handles for kitchen cabinets...Thank you
有幫助 回複
head-img
RAN'S INTERIORS 2021-5-12
Thank you Homestyler, a new suggestion for models, I agree with Clementine, trees, plants, and cars~ thank you
有幫助 回複
head-img
phoebe schutzer 2021-5-12
Also, one week can you add a swimming pool. for a backyard
有幫助 回複
head-img
and I would use them in my HS projects@ phoebe schutzer
attachment
yes, like the ones that people have on the ceilings of their rooms.
有幫助 回複
head-img
yes, like the ones that people have on the ceilings of their rooms.@ Homestyler Official
Do you have any specific kind of LED lights that you want to use in your HS project? It would be nice if you could include an image~
有幫助 回複
head-img
Homestyler Official 2021-5-11
Do you have any specific kind of LED lights that you want to use in your HS project? It would be nice if you could include an image~@ phoebe schutzer
Can you add LED lights one week?
有幫助 回複
head-img
phoebe schutzer 2021-5-11
Can you add LED lights one week?
有幫助 回複
head-img
Clementine M 2021-5-10
Thank you Hs!@ Homestyler Official
Hi Clementine, thank you for the suggestion! We have noted them down~
有幫助 回複
head-img
Homestyler Official 2021-5-10
Hi Clementine, thank you for the suggestion! We have noted them down~@ Clementine M
Hi HS, Thanks for the new collection. It would be lovely if you had more options on trees, grass, rocks, stones etc. New cars would be nice too.
有幫助 回複
head-img
Clementine M 2021-5-10
有幫助 回複