What computer do you use?

GiulyHomeDesign 15 April 2021

Hello Homestylers!

How are you?

Since the last update my computer is running slower LOL I have an Apple MacBook (2015). I would like to have your opinion about, what computer do you use to work with Homestyler?

Kisses,

Giuly <3

0 377 4

Comments(4)

head-img
GiulyHomeDesign 16 April 2021
Thanks for the info! I have the bootcamp, maybe that's why mine slows down sometimes. Actually, it happens to slow down when I start to costumize.@ Stephanie Murphy
I also use macbook 2015 but mine is working well so far. Maybe I did not do complicated designs. And also, the hs-support once told me not to open several designs in different tabl at the same time, it will drag the process down.
Helpful Reply
head-img
Stephanie Murphy 16 April 2021
I also use macbook 2015 but mine is working well so far. Maybe I did not do complicated designs. And also, the hs-support once told me not to open several designs in different tabl at the same time, it will drag the process down.
Helpful Reply
head-img
GiulyHomeDesign 16 April 2021
Hello Grace! Nice to meet you <3 In the way you have described the situation it's funny and at the same time so sad :| LOL@ Grace River
My computer is also super old (Dell 2000 something or other). It is also held together with duct tape cause one of the hinges snapped... the loading screen can sometimes take an eternity to load!!! So yeah, that's my computer. :)
Helpful Reply
head-img
Grace River 16 April 2021
My computer is also super old (Dell 2000 something or other). It is also held together with duct tape cause one of the hinges snapped... the loading screen can sometimes take an eternity to load!!! So yeah, that's my computer. :)
Helpful Reply