Few little secrets and imagination

Bonnie Gouws 15 April 2021

A few tips and secrets, The above design is created with a few glitches. A lot of designers asked me to give some of my secrets to designing away and here it is. Most of my ideas are sometimes the hardest ideas but get a best result at the end. 

1. The "Swimming pool" is actually a bathtub that was downloaded a few months ago from 3D sky. but if you change the colour of the tub itself it gives a different texture to the water. Try and use bathtubs with water in and create swimming pools if you cannot use the "Cusomization Interior tool"

2."Lighting" at the biginning of my swimming pool there is a light on top of the water. Try and use flat lights and place it on the ground to give more lighting effects in the design when you render. Or hide them in plants on top of roofs or just place them to give a great atmosphere.

3. The "Beams" this is everyone's question everytime I do a design, and this is the tool or piece of furnature I use ALOT in all my designs. In this design the wooden beams on the roof, the steps on the water, the walls, my shelving everyhting is this tool. if you go to your catalouge "Livingroom" "coffee tables" there is a table that is only grey it is a chinese sign for the name I use this for everything.

Tip: you can use anything on Homestyler as something, in this particular design the bathtup is not actually a bathtub it is a vanity that I just resized to make it look like a tub. So guys I hope this helps and if you do have more questions please ask

Thank you Homestyler 

With all my regards
Bonnie 101

0 1076 12

Comments(12)

head-img
Alaca Suttonmore 21 September 2021
Hi Bonnie, I am absolutely amazed and dazzled by all your designs! I'd like to commission paid pieces of designs from you. Please email me at alan@misterlocalseo.com. Thank you very much and I'm looking forward to hearing from you. Alaca (Alan)@ Bonnie Gouws
My Pleasure I will add more as I go along
Helpful Reply
head-img
Clementine M 17 April 2021
Thank you Bonnie,you are the best!
Helpful Reply
head-img
Bonnie Gouws 16 April 2021
Pleasure I will do more once I get started with a new design. Lol@ hanifa abdulrehman
Thank you for the tips
Helpful Reply
head-img
My Pleasure I will add more as I go along@ Bonnie Gouws
Pleasure
Helpful Reply
head-img
liu yang 16 April 2021
so good
Helpful Reply
head-img
liu yang 16 April 2021
so good
Helpful Reply
head-img
Pleasure@ hanifa abdulrehman
Thank you for the tips
Helpful Reply
head-img
Hi how do you mean slab flooring? If you want to create something on the floor with the customization tool and use the floor option@ Aq Sw
Hi I am trying to design an external house facade but I can not find the tools that enable me to create architectural shapes. For example, I finished drawing the walls but I cannot add slab floorings.
attachment
Helpful Reply
head-img
Aq Sw 15 April 2021
Hi I am trying to design an external house facade but I can not find the tools that enable me to create architectural shapes. For example, I finished drawing the walls but I cannot add slab floorings.
attachment
Helpful Reply
head-img
hanifa abdulrehman 15 April 2021
Thank you for the tips
Helpful Reply
head-img
Bonnie Gouws 15 April 2021
Hi mostly some of my stuff is from the Interior modeling you can actually do a lot of the designing in that one even if you don't want an outside (Exterior) area you can create it there☺@ Zelda Designer-to-be
OMG, did you use the "interior modeling" to do the shelter? Such a great balcony!
Helpful Reply
head-img
Zelda Designer-to-be 15 April 2021
OMG, did you use the "interior modeling" to do the shelter? Such a great balcony!
Helpful Reply