Virtual Staging

Davide Fronterrè 1 April 2021

I found my own way to virtually stage unfurnished apartments. It's not perfect but in many cases it gets the job done.

Any suggestion to achieve better results using Homestyer? Here's a screenshot of my workflow

0 1239 8

Comments(8)

head-img
franzi95 10 December 2022
Try https://immoyes.com , they focus on virtual home staging
Helpful Reply
head-img
Stina Pettersson 8 December 2022
I love the concept and the interior tone color, but using the tool still takes time to learn.
Helpful Reply
head-img
Being Violent 28 September 2022
This is really amazing but I don't understand how you exported furniture with transparent background (I guess you photoshopped it too) but in the "homestyler-reconstruction" there is lightening/reflection on the furniture which I don't see in the "export from homestyler". However, I do get the overlapping you did afterward. Could you please share how did you do it? it would be great of you and would help me very much. You can email me at abdulmoeed90073@gmail.com or simple reply here .Thanks in advance!
Helpful Reply
head-img
gaynorcrack 4 June 2022
In fact, using such visualization is very interesting and correct. If we talk about the pros, there are a lot of them here. Visualization helps to cover the volume, taking into account all stylistic selections, finishing materials, fabrics and decor. The customer fully sees the entire selected assortment in the image. Moreover, he can see the room from different angles and angles. You can use similar services and services for further sale with the help of services that are engaged in stagers for homes. Good luck to you! For more information visit https://onstage-online.com.
Helpful Reply
head-img
Chiara Amadei 3 April 2021
Thank you so much!@ Homestyler Official
Well noted. We will consider involving this kind of virtual staging needs into our future improvement.
Helpful Reply
head-img
Homestyler Official 3 April 2021
Well noted. We will consider involving this kind of virtual staging needs into our future improvement.@ Davide Fronterrè
Sometimes clients just want their real space to be staged. Also replicate entirely a real space and structural elements is time consuming and results can be too much far from real environment. As a photographer, when a location is available I find very convinient taking my shots and then fill spaces with furnitures.
Helpful Reply
head-img
Davide Fronterrè 2 April 2021
Sometimes clients just want their real space to be staged. Also replicate entirely a real space and structural elements is time consuming and results can be too much far from real environment. As a photographer, when a location is available I find very convinient taking my shots and then fill spaces with furnitures.@ Liwei 花花
This is innovative. But just curious why don't you just rely on Homestyler to do the last two steps? If you add a similar staircase, draw the ceiling with interior modeling, change the flooring direction and soften the sunlight projection, you could basically recover this space in Homestyler~
Helpful Reply
head-img
Liwei 花花 2 April 2021
This is innovative. But just curious why don't you just rely on Homestyler to do the last two steps? If you add a similar staircase, draw the ceiling with interior modeling, change the flooring direction and soften the sunlight projection, you could basically recover this space in Homestyler~
Helpful Reply