Please Read Before You Post - Homestyler Forum Rules and Guidelines

Homestyler Official 29 March 2021

Homestyler Forum is an online international community that welcomes all interior designers, architects, home design lovers to communicate, share and discuss every topic about 3D design skills, home decor ideas or latest trends. 

However, every community member is supposed to obey the following rules in this community:

1. No Spam or Self-promote in the forum

Self-promotion, spam and irrelevant links are not allowed. Do not spam the forums with links to your site or product, or try to self-promote your website, business or forums etc.

2. Do not post copyright-infringing content

Always give references or credits when you cite other's work. 

3. Do not post inappropriate posts, links or images

Any material which constitutes defamation, harassment, hate speech, bullying or abuse is strictly prohibited. Material that is sexually or otherwise obscene, racist, or otherwise overly discriminatory is not permitted on these forums. 

4. Do not repeat posts or comments in the forum

Please do not post the same questions in several categories. Please select the most relevant category when posting.

5. Always remain respectful to other members 

All posts should be professional and respectful. You have every right to disagree with your fellow community members and explain your opinion. However, you shall not attack, insult, degrade, or otherwise belittle them or the quality of this community. 

6. Respect everyone's privacy

Do not ask for personal information like email addresses or phone numbers in the forum. 

PLEASE BE AWARE that posts/comments violating any of above rules shall be removed by Homestyler admins without notice. And all users could report inappropriate post or comment by sending email to Homestyler Support (homestyler-support@service.alibaba.com).

0 978 21

Comments(21)

head-img
Robert Mueller 1 December 2022
Hi Everyone, I cannot find the way to publish my renders Could any of you help ,e please?
attachment
Helpful Reply
head-img
Homestyler Official 30 April 2021
Thank you for the valuable suggestion!!! We have noted it down.@ Grace River
Also, maybe get help on designing a better way to navigate this site. Having new tabs open up for almost everything is kind of annoying and I have to clear up my tabs pretty frequently.
Helpful Reply
head-img
Jaival Nagindas 30 April 2021
I would recommend getting a professional floorplan done of their house that you could then transfer over the Homestyler and design unless your planning on designing a few rooms cuz once you go measuring the whole house it can become very hard.@ Guth Eszter
My first interior plan :) My friend asked me to create a plan for their newly built house...I am excited how do you it..I am still in the learning phase..:)
Helpful Reply
head-img
Alumno 04 29 April 2021
wow XOD XODO NMKHHFDCKJBLJHFFGV-L.V,C ,BPJFB+`JFKMFLÑKFLALJTJOKZBN LJH
Helpful Reply
head-img
Guth Eszter 22 April 2021
My first interior plan :) My friend asked me to create a plan for their newly built house...I am excited how do you it..I am still in the learning phase..:)
Helpful Reply
head-img
Grace River 16 April 2021
Also, maybe get help on designing a better way to navigate this site. Having new tabs open up for almost everything is kind of annoying and I have to clear up my tabs pretty frequently.
Helpful Reply
head-img
Grace River 16 April 2021
Hey there is a post that is advertising an inappropriate product! Can you find an easier way to report these types of posts? It may be better to just have a report button that to send an email.
Helpful Reply
head-img
Zelda Designer-to-be 15 April 2021
Thank you!!!!
Helpful Reply
head-img
Marcelo Semblantes 14 April 2021
OK
Helpful Reply
head-img
Grace River 14 April 2021
Aaaah, gotcha. Ok cool :)@ Homestyler Official
Hi, all users are more than welcomed to share their Homestyler project and promote their Homestyler personal page in this forum. The guideline means not to do self-promote for other purposes~
Helpful Reply
head-img
Homestyler Official 13 April 2021
Hi, all users are more than welcomed to share their Homestyler project and promote their Homestyler personal page in this forum. The guideline means not to do self-promote for other purposes~@ Grace River
LOL, a lot of kids have been "self-promoting" saying "cool! check out my designs!" and stuff like that. I never thought anything of it and sometimes I actually did check them out and their stuff was cool. Not sure how we're supposed to get a following if we have no advertising outlet though.
Helpful Reply
head-img
Grace River 13 April 2021
Oops, I thought this was refering to comments. I see this is just for the forum. Ok.@ Grace River
LOL, a lot of kids have been "self-promoting" saying "cool! check out my designs!" and stuff like that. I never thought anything of it and sometimes I actually did check them out and their stuff was cool. Not sure how we're supposed to get a following if we have no advertising outlet though.
Helpful Reply
head-img
Grace River 13 April 2021
Helpful Reply
head-img
Leon S 11 April 2021
This was a great idea!!
Helpful Reply
head-img
西门 吹雪 31 March 2021
等你等到花儿都谢了
attachment
Helpful Reply
head-img
路reretertytryrty 大蓉fsdgfdgtgdghjnnf 30 March 2021