0 239 10
Homestyler Official29 March

Please Read Before You Post - Homestyler Forum Rules and Guidelines

Homestyler Forum is an online international community that welcomes all interior designers, architects, home design lovers to communicate, share and discuss every topic about 3D design skills, home decor ideas or latest trends. 

However, every community member is supposed to obey the following rules in this community:

1. No Spam or Self-promote in the forum

Self-promotion, spam and irrelevant links are not allowed. Do not spam the forums with links to your site or product, or try to self-promote your website, business or forums etc.

2. Do not post copyright-infringing content

Always give references or credits when you cite other's work. 

3. Do not post inappropriate posts, links or images

Any material which constitutes defamation, harassment, hate speech, bullying or abuse is strictly prohibited. Material that is sexually or otherwise obscene, racist, or otherwise overly discriminatory is not permitted on these forums. 

4. Do not repeat posts or comments in the forum

Please do not post the same questions in several categories. Please select the most relevant category when posting.

5. Always remain respectful to other members 

All posts should be professional and respectful. You have every right to disagree with your fellow community members and explain your opinion. However, you shall not attack, insult, degrade, or otherwise belittle them or the quality of this community. 

6. Respect everyone's privacy

Do not ask for personal information like email addresses or phone numbers in the forum. 

PLEASE BE AWARE that posts/comments violating any of above rules shall be removed by Homestyler admins without notice. And all users could report inappropriate post or comment by sending email to Homestyler Support (homestyler-support@service.alibaba.com).

Comments(10)

.jpg/.jpeg/.png/.gif/.bmpUPLOAD
    Grace River5hr
    Oops, I thought this was refering to comments. I see this is just for the forum. Ok.@ Grace River
    LOL, a lot of kids have been "self-promoting" saying "cool! check out my designs!" and stuff like that. I never thought anything of it and sometimes I actually did check them out and their stuff was cool. Not sure how we're supposed to get a following if we have no advertising outlet though.
    Grace River5hr
    LOL, a lot of kids have been "self-promoting" saying "cool! check out my designs!" and stuff like that. I never thought anything of it and sometimes I actually did check them out and their stuff was cool. Not sure how we're supposed to get a following if we have no advertising outlet though.
    Leon SYesterday
    This was a great idea!!
    西门 吹雪31 March
    等你等到花儿都谢了
    路 大蓉30 March
    nice
    Stephanie Ma30 March
    Nice
    liu lykos30 March
    ❤️
    Lwei Design29 March
    ¡Gracias por esta nueva comunidad!