Create custom light fixture

Davide Valagussa 23 April

Hi everybody I'm Davide for hobby i create a series of lamps, i'd like to create rendering of interior designs with my lamps models.

I work with sketchup for designing and blender for 3dprint. I'd like to figure out if there's a way to import an skp model with light bulb inside set to lght source or luminescent material in order to create a custom light fixture or at least if there's a way to edit after uploading. Unfortunately i don't have 3dstudio. thanks

0 111 3

Comments(3)

head-img
Homestyler support 24 April
Hello, the brightness on our model as well as the luminosity of the glowing materials are not adjustable; they are all set to the default brightness. Sorry for the inconvenience.@ Davide Valagussa
thanks for answer but i can't enable lamp properties (switch on/off, brightness etc...) of my model and i can't edit lght behaviour even if i apply luminous material. How can i do that?
Helpful Reply
head-img
Davide Valagussa 24 April
thanks for answer but i can't enable lamp properties (switch on/off, brightness etc...) of my model and i can't edit lght behaviour even if i apply luminous material. How can i do that?@ Homestyler support
Hello, We are pleased to tell you that you can upload your own models in 'skp' format, and please make sure the version is no further than 2020. And you can replace the material of your models and also adjust the size.
Helpful Reply
head-img
Homestyler support 23 April
Hello, We are pleased to tell you that you can upload your own models in 'skp' format, and please make sure the version is no further than 2020. And you can replace the material of your models and also adjust the size.
Helpful Reply