wall height

Amel Benhenneda 10 January

Hi I'm trying to make my wall higher but I need to change the ceiling's height first.. 9' 2'' is the maximum How can I edit this please? 

0 572 4

Comments(4)

head-img
Grace Simmons 11 January
Not sure what you are actually trying to do but in plane view, using the menu on the right you can change wall height- just note that all the walls will change to that height. If you are trying to have different wall heights- change the wall height to the highest wall in your design and then use custom modeling or a custom ceiling in the room(s) that require a lower height. You can change the height of individual wall, in plane view click on the wall and then change the height-but note that it will create a gap/open space between the top of the wall and the ceiling. Hope that helps.
2 Reply
head-img
Ron Perry 22 January
I think I figured it out. Go up to the top and hit the cog for "Preferences" (next to the help button). When the window comes up, select the "Wall Settings" link. Then set the wall height there. Hit save and then go back to the area you were at. On the left in the main screen and bring up the wall's height like you were trying to do originally. Also, I put in a 12' wall, and then I went back to the main area and it allowed me for 11' 11" (for God-knows-why) so maybe add another inch in the preference area.@ Grace Simmons
Not sure what you are actually trying to do but in plane view, using the menu on the right you can change wall height- just note that all the walls will change to that height. If you are trying to have different wall heights- change the wall height to the highest wall in your design and then use custom modeling or a custom ceiling in the room(s) that require a lower height. You can change the height of individual wall, in plane view click on the wall and then change the height-but note that it will create a gap/open space between the top of the wall and the ceiling. Hope that helps.
Helpful Reply
head-img
Grace Simmons 21 January
Ceiling height = wall height, same thing! In plane view, check to make sure the 'lock walls' slider is in the right position. Other than that, seems like you have a glitch. Sorry.@ Amel Benhenneda
Hello Grace thanks a lot for your help! It's not accessible I can't understand why I can't customize wall height or ceiling's heigt
attachment
Helpful Reply
head-img
Amel Benhenneda 21 January
Hello Grace thanks a lot for your help! It's not accessible I can't understand why I can't customize wall height or ceiling's heigt@ Grace Simmons
attachment
Helpful Reply