How to create a sunken space in 3 ways?

Homestyler Official 4 March

Learn to create 3 different types of sunken spaces in just 6 minutes.

0:00 Method 1: Use the “Sunken Ground” model to create a sunken space

1:28 Method 2: Use "Interior model 2.0 "to draw the sunken space

5:05 Method 3: Use “Customize Floor” to Draw the Sunken Space

0 4282 13

Comments(13)

head-img
Erika Ajtai 30 December
It's a very cool project. Finally i learnd how to make sunken space . Thank you @HomestylerOfficial. This is my Sunken Space , and i really love it.
attachment
24 Reply
head-img
Clover Carmen 17 January
video is unavailable to me. now what?
7 Reply
head-img
Linda H 23 January
Video unavailable? Says the youtube account doesn't exist anymore?
5 Reply
head-img
Homestyler Official 5 January
There is an introduction in the video that you can hold down the [Ctrl] key (remember to hold it down) while placing furniture to move it under the floor.@ Fiala Emily
That is absolutely gorgeous!! Beautiful work!! I'm also trying to make a sunken space, but can't get furniture to apply below the main level's elevation. How did you do it since elevation can't be set to a negative number? Thanks in advance!
3 Reply
head-img
Jordyn Lenoir 16 January
how did you get the led lights?@ Erika Ajtai
It's a very cool project. Finally i learnd how to make sunken space . Thank you @HomestylerOfficial. This is my Sunken Space , and i really love it.
attachment
2 Reply
head-img
Gbr Ntrd 31 January
can you please upload again the video tutorial. Account in Youtube is till inactive.
1 Reply
head-img
Sóra Lobo 26 January
When the structure created is below the floor, the furniture does not descend beyond the floor of the plant. How do I place furniture below ground? is it possible to do that?
1 Reply
head-img
Fiala Emily 3 January
That is absolutely gorgeous!! Beautiful work!! I'm also trying to make a sunken space, but can't get furniture to apply below the main level's elevation. How did you do it since elevation can't be set to a negative number? Thanks in advance!@ Erika Ajtai
attachment
1 Reply
head-img
Екатерина 6 April
ок
Helpful Reply
head-img
Екатерина 6 April
ок
Helpful Reply
head-img
Alicia Gómez Rojas 17 March
I don't have the tool "rectangule hole". Only rectangule, but it doesn't make a hole.
Helpful Reply
head-img
Laura Costa 24 February
How to put water in?
Helpful Reply
head-img
Erika Ajtai 20 January
i made this sunken space in interior modeling , and you can add light band exactly when material section are , you also can change the thikness.@ Jordyn Lenoir
how did you get the led lights?
Helpful Reply