Can I change the order of the floors?

Homestyler Official 18 February 2021

When you have built multiple floors in your design, you can delete a floor by clicking the trash icon after the floor in the floor management box. Unfortunately, we do not support directly change the order of floors at the moment.

0 2818 6

Comments(6)

head-img
Marco Amaral 6 June 2022
Hi guys. I am struggling to get to my second floor plan. The button on is always disappearing once I click on it to change floors. Is there any way around that button? I don´t know if it is a glitch or conflict with the chrome... but I really want to work on my second floor.
7 Reply
head-img
Lina Krusel 6 June 2022
Good afternoon! I have the same problem, I think this is a glitch of the program itself. Maybe it will pass, but I think we should all contact support! Although I initially thought that the second floor was paid, because my membership expired quite recently and I thought that this was the problem.@ Marco Amaral
Hi guys. I am struggling to get to my second floor plan. The button on is always disappearing once I click on it to change floors. Is there any way around that button? I don´t know if it is a glitch or conflict with the chrome... but I really want to work on my second floor.
2 Reply
head-img
Antonia Yankova 6 June 2022
Same I can not use the floor button and I am stuck
2 Reply
head-img
Petr Truhlar 6 June 2022
Hello, I have the same problem as a Marco Amaral, who wrote a comment two hours ago. There is a problem with switching between floors. What we can do? Thanks!
2 Reply
head-img
Monica Chiang 7 June 2022
Same problem!!! Omg please fix this as soon as possible, my project is due tomorrow morning...
1 Reply
head-img
ninoska perez 7 June 2022
same problem here how can be fixed??@ Marco Amaral
1 Reply