For multi-floor design, how to build different floor plans and room layouts on each floor?

Homestyler Official 18 February 2021

When you have built multiple floors in your design, switch to differnt floor level in the floor management box from the bottom left corner. In each level, switch to 2D plane view, and then you could use the tools under the "Create Room" catalog to draw floor plan and room layout of the corresponding floor level. 

image.png

0 5894 3

Comments(3)

head-img
Caroline T. 18 August
did you fix the problem? If yes I would really appreciate it if you could tell me the solution.@ xnovakjirix
Hello, how do I change a floorplan for existing project? I have a multi-floor project, the ground level I have already created with floorplan 1. Now I need to work on second floor with a slightly different floorplan. But when I try to upload the second floor floorplan the whole project is erased. How to uplad 2 different floorplans? Each for a different floor. Sending attachment. Thank you!
attachment
1 Reply
head-img
xnovakjirix 22 August
Sadly I have no solution to this.@ Caroline T.
did you fix the problem? If yes I would really appreciate it if you could tell me the solution.
Helpful Reply
head-img
xnovakjirix 11 May
Hello, how do I change a floorplan for existing project? I have a multi-floor project, the ground level I have already created with floorplan 1. Now I need to work on second floor with a slightly different floorplan. But when I try to upload the second floor floorplan the whole project is erased. How to uplad 2 different floorplans? Each for a different floor. Sending attachment. Thank you!
attachment
Helpful Reply