How to draw an arc wall or a curved wall?

Homestyler Official 18 February 2021

Select the wall in 2D plane view, and click "Convert to Arc Wall" to convert a straight wall to an arc wall. Drag the curved wall or type in the arc radius value could edit the curvature of the arc wall. 

绘制弧形墙体.gif

0 4192 10

Comments(10)

head-img
C W 10 November 2022
Great now how do you add a window to the curved wall?
9 Reply
head-img
Kolby Waddilove 17 February 2023
Did you ever solve this one? I'm also trying to put a big curved window on a curved walll with no luck@ C W
Great now how do you add a window to the curved wall?
1 Reply
head-img
taizberk 3 October
no es lo que quiero hacer , por que no encuentro la solucion? necesito dibujar una pared no recta. ayuudaaaa
Helpful Reply
head-img
Rosa María Castelló 21 January 2023
Pasa muchas veces, si lo haces desde herramienta de crear habitación te sale la opción y también si cuando creas muros no los llegas a cerrar puedes también puedes curvarlos, este último recurso es el que yo utilizo cuando no me sale la opción de arquear pared.@ Inga Petriashvili
Hi, I don't have that possibility to choose any type of wall. I have the only option - split. Why?
Helpful Reply
head-img
Pasa muchas veces, si lo haces desde herramienta de crear habitación te sale la opción y también si cuando creas muros no los llegas a cerrar puedes también puedes curvarlos, este último recurso es el que yo utilizo cuando no me sale la opción de arquear pared.@ michelle
Hi. I only have the option to split the wall. How do I convert to a curved wall? Thanks
Helpful Reply
head-img
Pasa muchas veces, si lo haces desde herramienta de crear habitación te sale la opción y también si cuando creas muros no los llegas a cerrar puedes también puedes curvarlos, este último recurso es el que yo utilizo cuando no me sale la opción de arquear pared.@ michelle
Hi Inga. Did you get a response? I can only split a wall as well. Thanks
Helpful Reply
head-img
Hi Inga. Did you get a response? I can only split a wall as well. Thanks
Helpful Reply
head-img
michelle 10 January 2023
Hi Inga. Did you get a response? I can only split a wall as well. Thanks@ Inga Petriashvili
Hi, I don't have that possibility to choose any type of wall. I have the only option - split. Why?
Helpful Reply
head-img
michelle 10 January 2023
Hi. I only have the option to split the wall. How do I convert to a curved wall? Thanks
Helpful Reply
head-img
Inga Petriashvili 17 November 2022
Helpful Reply