How to export the floor plan?

Homestyler Official 18 February 2021

Hover the toolbar above "Export" and you can choose and click to export the floor plan with or without furniture in .png format. After clicking, wait for the floor plan to finish exporting  the floor plan and then you can view it from the default download file of your computer.

导出平面图.gif

0 6043 12

Comments(12)

head-img
Jamie Campbell 26 February 2022
When I am exporting, the floor textures are not updating and showing some grid and default textures. How to solve this?
attachment
10 Reply
head-img
Eizlan Iskandar 21 September
Question, how do i export with 3D model library that i made with myself, when i export it, it doesnt show in floor plan .png, only furniture
2 Reply
head-img
Denis Hogan 11 January 2023
how to export floor plans with ALL the measurements, inside and out?
2 Reply
head-img
bobbybabcock1995 28 July 2022
How can I export the floor plan and it be in sketch mode or wire mode, like black and white without textures
1 Reply
head-img
Andrea Sova 28 August
I have the same problem. Did you already solve this? Thank you!@ Jamie Campbell
When I am exporting, the floor textures are not updating and showing some grid and default textures. How to solve this?
attachment
Helpful Reply
head-img
fulya ozbey 27 June
Same problem... Did you able to solve?@ Edgar Albani
i have this problem, i don't know. how did you solve the problem?
Helpful Reply
head-img
Denise Ramos 18 May
Go to preferences (wheel on the top right). Click "Design Settings" (left column). For 2D view choose "black and white".@ bobbybabcock1995
How can I export the floor plan and it be in sketch mode or wire mode, like black and white without textures
Helpful Reply
head-img
Gloria Bosiakali 13 April 2023
How can I export without having the room type and area showing as the following?
attachment
Helpful Reply
head-img
pb3 14 February 2023
The export function is not working. I'm getting the message that you're working on it, but it's not downloading.
Helpful Reply
head-img
Edgar Albani 5 August 2022
i have this problem, i don't know. how did you solve the problem?@ Jamie Campbell
attachment
Helpful Reply
head-img
Here the attachment@ bobbybabcock1995
attachment
How can I export the floor plan and it be in sketch mode or wire mode, like black and white without textures, I have attached an example
Helpful Reply
head-img
How can I export the floor plan and it be in sketch mode or wire mode, like black and white without textures, I have attached an example
Helpful Reply