Just in Case…

Homestyler Official26 January 2021

If something is not working properly, please let us know via Homestyler-support@service.alibaba.com

PLEASE SEE OUR HOMESTYLER® TERMS OF SERVICE

0 415 11

Comments(11)

Vanessa Oliveira Prado10 May
I can't save my project, no matter what I do.
Helpful Reply
LISBETH ALAYO CAMPOS7 May
como eliminar la cuenta
Helpful Reply
lorenzo mazzoni2 May
non riesco a salvare cosa faccio?
Helpful Reply
Michael Dorazi2 May
quando premo su una stanza posso modificare solo il soffitto, come posso risolvere?
Helpful Reply
K.Valeri6126 March
Добрый день! Как разблокировать замки на моих дизайнах?
Helpful Reply
sandra lucchiari23 March
Não sei o que está acontecendo salvo meus projetos e fica uma tela preta, também sumiu a grade de medidas na planta baixa.
Helpful Reply
Lili Rose22 February
Hello How can I delete my homestyler account?
Helpful Reply
Homestyler Official15 February
Hi, you could select all renders and click " remove watermark" to remove them all. Here is the tutorial: https://www.homestyler.com/forum/view/1486321016336961537@ krzeczko.anna
Hi, I bought homestyler pro and there is still your logo on the projects. Please help me with this.
Helpful Reply
Homestyler Official15 February
Hi Mary, this is what we are working on! As we just had our new mobile version updated recently, we decided to sync the designs to both web and mobile versions after we re-construct the new mobile version. Thank you for your patience in advance!@ Mary Leschinskay
Hello! Please tell me why I don't see my Mobile Designs on the site?! I work on a tablet and on the web - while following, Followers and Likes I see how they change on the web - but the images are missing. I hope I explained clearly))) I would appreciate feedback! Thanks
Helpful Reply
Mary Leschinskay11 February
Hello! Please tell me why I don't see my Mobile Designs on the site?! I work on a tablet and on the web - while following, Followers and Likes I see how they change on the web - but the images are missing. I hope I explained clearly))) I would appreciate feedback! Thanks
Helpful Reply
krzeczko.anna26 January
Hi, I bought homestyler pro and there is still your logo on the projects. Please help me with this.
Helpful Reply