Can I merge all of my Homestyler accounts together?

Homestyler Official 26 January 2021

While you are not able to merge your accounts, you can find your designs and use the redesign feature to copy and paste the link of your design(must be in public status) to your new account and save them.

0 1541 5

Comments(5)

head-img
Being Violent 29 September 2022
Hi its me Moeed from fiverr@ WHD 22
I haver a pro $39.99/month account. I was instructed to buy a team membership. That is now and extra $572 a year. I thought my individual account would turn into a team account. Nope. I still have to pay $479.88 per year. So now I have two accounts = $1,051.88/year. I cannot import any of my models from my individual account. I cannot import any of my old projects into the new team account (I have to make it public first and share it with a link). WORST OF ALL - I count as a seat. So if I want to add another designer I have to buy another seat, which means, I would now have to pay $1,623.88.
3 Reply
head-img
WHD 22 29 September 2022
I ended up buying another seat for $299, and guess what happened. It simply converted my account to the new seat, and still shows only one seat. It never added another seat. So now I have paid $871 (1 seat for 12 months + 1 seat for 6 months). My card was charged. I have the receipts and the Homestyler account only shows 1 seat of 6 months. So what happened to the 12 month seat? This is fraud.
Helpful Reply
head-img
WHD 22 29 September 2022
I haver a pro $39.99/month account. I was instructed to buy a team membership. That is now and extra $572 a year. I thought my individual account would turn into a team account. Nope. I still have to pay $479.88 per year. So now I have two accounts = $1,051.88/year. I cannot import any of my models from my individual account. I cannot import any of my old projects into the new team account (I have to make it public first and share it with a link). WORST OF ALL - I count as a seat. So if I want to add another designer I have to buy another seat, which means, I would now have to pay $1,623.88.
Helpful Reply
head-img
Uniq Team 28 September 2022
What if i want to marge accounts without purchasing a team license for every account? After newest update i just get info that i have to buy team accounts and can't edit or render project opened with another account?
Helpful Reply
head-img
Will Symons 6 June 2022
Can you please make it possible to? It would be soooooo helpful.
Helpful Reply