I don not speak English. How can I change the application to appear in my language?

Homestyler Official 26 January 2021

To browse the website in other language, please hover and select “Language” in the upper right of the screen and choose from the available options. To use the design functions in the Floor Planner, you could use the translate function of Chrome browser (https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/173424)

0 4615 3

Comments(3)

head-img
Homestyler Official 7 February 2022
How to type in customized names for rooms: when you select a room in 2D view, you could select the room type in the right panel. And you could type in the customized name for the room in your own language in the box next to the selected room type (check the screenshot below).
attachment
Helpful Reply
head-img
Homestyler Official 7 February 2022
Hola, cuando selecciona una habitación en vista 2D, puede seleccionar el tipo de habitación en el panel derecho. Y puede escribir el nombre personalizado de la habitación en español en el cuadro junto al tipo de habitación seleccionado (consulte la captura de pantalla a continuación).@ Eva Juarez
attachment
Hola! es necesario que el nombre de las habitaciones también se guarden en español. Es posible? En versiones anteriores permitía escribir el nombre tal cual aparecía en el plano. Ahora solo me deja seleccionar desde un listado, y aparecen en Inlgés :(
Helpful Reply
head-img
Eva Juarez 4 February 2022
Hola! es necesario que el nombre de las habitaciones también se guarden en español. Es posible? En versiones anteriores permitía escribir el nombre tal cual aparecía en el plano. Ahora solo me deja seleccionar desde un listado, y aparecen en Inlgés :(
Helpful Reply