Store Contest: while shopping Black Friday deals, join us to build a furniture store in the new contest!

Homestyler Official 26 November 2021

🚀Dear Homestylers, to make our design community more interesting, and to encourage every user to keep creating, Homestyler will be holding regular design contests and activities from now on, with prizes of free points, memberships, and renderings. Feel free to visit Homestyler Forum for activity information~

Now we have launched the fourth competition -The Store Contest !!!

Overview

What is the most exciting thing at the end of November? It must be the thrilling Black Friday and Cyber Monday! At this time of the year, we always carefully select many ideal items into the bag, While you go shopping and buying, you can also spend Black Friday with us in Homestyler!

Aside from the Black Friday Sale on site with up to 60% off for annual membership, and 50% off on all paid model packages, we also prepared a funny store design contest for all of you!

We will give you a designated room, and you shall design it into a Furniture Store. Whether a cute bed/mattress store, a contemporary desk/chair shop, or a vintage furniture buyer shop of all kinds. You could check a demo project we made through the following link:https://www.homestyler.com/projectDetail/619ef9f357c4840a504395e7

Once your work is shortlisted, we will reward 10 Homestyler points to your account, and the winners will win higher points, free memberships, renderings, unlock paid model packages, and other great prizes!

Duration

Submission:2021.11.26 (Friday) to 2021.12.06(Monday)

Winner Announcement:2021.12.08 to 2021.12.10

Awards & Prizes

Once your work is shortlisted, we will give you 10 points as a reward. The shortlisted works can be found in our Gallery under the “#Store Contest" tag.

(Attention: We have made a change here that the shortlisted designs will only be shown under the corresponding activity tag, but we will expand the range of preliminary selection to ensure more works get shortlisted in the Gallery)

Selected Awards:

(Each participator shall only be awarded once for the same award)

Best Room Award:

1st Prize (3 winners):  One month of Master Membership (worthy $45.9)

2nd Prize (5 winners): One month of Pro Membership (worthy $25.9)

3rd Prize (8 winners):  Ten 4K renders + 20 seconds of 1080p video rendering

Best Popularity Award (5 winners):  Ten 4K renders +unlock one paid model package

Most Innovative Award (5 winners): Ten 4K renders +unlock one paid model package

Selection Criteria:

Best Room Award: 25% Number of likes + 25% Innovatoin + 25% Aesthetics + 25% Color Matching

Best Popularity Award: To 3 projects with the highest points = (70% x Number of likes) + (30% x Number of views)

Most Innovative Award:

Innovation will be the first criteria - whether you make the most innovative purpose of the room, or the most creative redecoration of the space. Remember to include your ideas in the project description!

Submission Requirements

1. Contest theme:

In this contest, we will give you a designated room as the template. You need to design a furniture store of any kind. In addition to the size of the given room, you can change other contents as you wish!

2. Content requirements:

1)Floor plan: design with the designated room provided by Homestyler. Click the following link to copy the empty room under your account:

https://www.homestyler.com/openShared?assetId=e940636f-a3d8-4d08-9d7c-f83ba7a6b7a3

2)Render quality&quantity: each room/space contains at least two 2k and above normal renders and uploaded floor plans.

3)Project name: the project name must contain the hashtag#Store Contest

4)Project status: the project needs to be set to public status, otherwise it will not enter the selection.

5)Number of entries: the number of projects submitted is not limited, but each person shall only be awarded one prize.

Submission Process

1)Click the link and open our designated empty room to design:https://www.homestyler.com/openShared?assetId=e940636f-a3d8-4d08-9d7c-f83ba7a6b7a3

Please use Homestyler Floor Planner to create the design and renders that meet the requirements of the contest. After finishing the design, please go to "Edit Project" under the "My Designs" tab and give a general description of the project.

2)After editing your project, please add the hashtag #StoreContest at the beginning of your project name in order to submit your design to the preliminary selection pool. Make sure you leave a description of your design ideas and then update the floor plan.

3) Set your project to be public status.

4) If your work passes preliminary selection and get shortlisted, it will show up in Gallery under the  #Store Contest tag.

5) We will post the final winner announcement in the Forum, and we will send an email to all winners.

6) During your participation, feel free to contact us if you have any questions: Homestyler.contest@service.alibaba.com

FAQ

1:Can I modify the wall height of the room, or add more rooms inside the space?

Of course, you can! You can design both the inside and outside the room. But please be careful not to change the length and width of the designated room.

2: Can I add windows and doors, or other building structures like partitions to the room?

Of course, you can!

3: Can I change the color and material of the wall and floor?

Of course, you can!

4: What should I do if I cannot update the floor plan when editing the project?

You can refresh the page or check whether there is a problem with the network. If you still cannot upload after trying, you can add an aerial render instead to show an overview of the whole design.

5: How to add text on the external wall?

Step One: Select a room in "Custom-Interior Modeling 2.0" to enter, click "3D Text" on and enter the required text on the wall, and adjust the text size in the attribute column on the right.

Step Two: After completion, go back to the design interface, switch to the plane view, left-click on the text, and select "Unlock" to adjust the position and direction of the text.

If you create multiple texts/models and need to adjust the position of each text/model individually, you need to group each model in Interior Modeling 2.0.

6: How to make a display platform for the furniture on sale?

Select a room in "Customize-Interior Modeling 2.0" to enter, and draw the foundation shape through "Rectangle" or other drawing tools. After drawing the shape, select the "Extrude" tool to form the height of the shape, which turns a face into a solid. Afterward, double-click the model to select the solid and then group it.

When you finish modeling, go back to the design interface and select the models. Remember to change its type into "ground" type so you could easily place furniture on its top. You could also move the model after you "unlock" it.

0 2944 31

Comments(31)

head-img
hello kitty3 2 December 2021
can we add an upstairs plese
2 Reply
head-img
Saylor Lines 9 December 2021
yeah can we@ hello kitty3
can we add an upstairs plese
1 Reply
head-img
Grace Simmons 7 December 2021
Is it just me or is there a reason the 10 participation points have not been assigned yet @homestyler Design was 'shortlisted' and is in gallery. https://www.homestyler.com/projectDetail/61a980e757c4840a912ae808
1 Reply
head-img
Duaa Hasan 7 December 2021
#StoreContest
attachment
1 Reply
head-img
#StoreContest
attachment
1 Reply
head-img
Sofia Grimaldi 7 December 2021
In gallery you can find the newest version of my project " A Splash Of Colours":
attachment
1 Reply
head-img
Grace Simmons 6 December 2021
Got inspired at the last minute...... #StoreContest_Something Blue So I just threw it all together!! Something old, something new, something borrowed and 'Something Blue' ❣❣ https://www.homestyler.com/projectDetail/61a980e757c4840a912ae808?spm=a1zmxy.23072661.0.0.60da5229xF8mrO What a Challenge @homestyler
attachment
1 Reply
head-img
duha good 5 December 2021
attachment
1 Reply
head-img
duha good 5 December 2021
like@ duha good
attachment
This comment has been deleted.
1 Reply
head-img
Sofia Grimaldi 4 December 2021
Thank you so much! :)@ Jasmina F
Wow! Looks so beautiful. Well done! :)
1 Reply
head-img
Jasmina F 4 December 2021
Wow Stefania! Interesting choice. And love how you have played with the colours. Nice :)@ Stefania Zlatkova
Just now finished my colourful furniture shop please come visit and shere some love <3 https://www.homestyler.com/projectDetail/61a3c57f3c51700a63099b3b blob:https://www.homestyler.com/b0d4bae9-b719-440f-b939-7b2981ae15da
attachment
1 Reply
head-img
Omg this is so great. Love this cozy feeling.@ sarah el ashry
hey guys would you please check my designs ?
attachment
1 Reply
head-img
Wow! Looks so beautiful. Well done! :)@ Sofia Grimaldi
Check out my new design:
attachment
1 Reply
head-img
Sofia Grimaldi 4 December 2021
Check out my new design:
attachment
1 Reply
head-img
Ale Gianetti Nelson 3 December 2021
Hi! Homestyler staff, I can´t download the floor plan that you bring it. I was trying, but is impossible this time. what should i do to lower the same? Thank you
1 Reply
head-img
RAN'S INTERIORS 1 December 2021
hi Homestyler staff, i replied to your email about confirming what model package I would like to unlock but havnt gotten any answer or prize yet. Just wanted to let you know. thanks!!
1 Reply
head-img
Runner Girl 1 December 2021
Here's my design! https://www.homestyler.com/projectDetail/61a5731e57c4840a25b44272
1 Reply
head-img
Stefania Zlatkova 1 December 2021
I think they are not giving 50 point for design this time.. in the text says only 10 points@ Sofia Grimaldi
Sorry Homestyler but , even though both of my designs appear in gallery since yesterday, I still haven't been rewarded 100 points (50 for each design).
1 Reply
head-img
Sofia Grimaldi 1 December 2021
Sorry Homestyler but , even though both of my designs appear in gallery since yesterday, I still haven't been rewarded 100 points (50 for each design).
1 Reply
head-img
Encarni Fernandez Calero 30 November 2021
Homestyler, los 10 puntos se dan si tu diseño es seleccionado para la galeria o solo por participar?, cuando se dan esos 10 puntos?, al seleccionar el diseño o cuando termina el concurso. Publique mi diseño de tienda ayer y hoy al abrir la pagina me pareció que habia recibido 10 puntos, pero mi diseño no aprece en el apartado del concurso por lo que no se si no ha sido seleccionado y si participa o no., podias aclararme eso?, gracias. https://www.homestyler.com/projectDetail/61a29fd857c4840a8f2da6ac
attachment
1 Reply
head-img
sarah el ashry 30 November 2021
hey guys would you please check my designs ?
attachment
1 Reply
head-img
Stefania Zlatkova 30 November 2021
Just now finished my colourful furniture shop please come visit and shere some love <3 https://www.homestyler.com/projectDetail/61a3c57f3c51700a63099b3b blob:https://www.homestyler.com/b0d4bae9-b719-440f-b939-7b2981ae15da
attachment
1 Reply
head-img
Joshua Bacon 29 November 2021
Could I add an extra room to my design
1 Reply
head-img
Chandler. designs 29 November 2021
I was wondering if we could change the front window, and get rid of the front wall opening, and replace it with a door?
1 Reply
head-img
Sofia Grimaldi 28 November 2021
Hey guys! I have just submitted my design for the contest. Here it is if you want to check it out: https://www.homestyler.com/projectDetail/61a128f03c51700a630978cf?spm=a1zmxy.23072661.0.0.1ee617a74ma8yb
attachment
1 Reply
head-img
Homestyler Official 27 November 2021
Of course, you can! But please be careful not to change the length and width of the designated room.@ Pam Fajardo (PH)
can we add a 2nd floor?
1 Reply
head-img
Pam Fajardo (PH) 27 November 2021
can we add a 2nd floor?
1 Reply
head-img
Saylor Lines 9 December 2021
hi home style can we put an upstairs
Helpful Reply
head-img