Open-air Cafe & Matte Finish Model Collection - 0705 updated

Homestyler Official 5 July 2021

Hi there, did you click on this post because of the cute Shiba Inu😊? This week, Homestyler launched the Open-Air Cafe Model Collection. Whether there is morning sun or evening sunset outside, Open-Air Café is the best place to enjoy both the nature view and the food. Immersed in the fresh air, a lovely spot at a coffee shop makes your drinks feel more smooth on the tongue. Design your dream outdoor coffee spot using the Open-air Cafe Model Collection, which is now available under "Trends." 

In addition, we had launched the Matte Finish Model Collection last week. Considering switching glossy surfaces to a matte finish to add a more sophisticated look to your design using the Matte Finish Model Collection under "Trends."

Where to Find them?

The Open-Air Café Model Collection is now available in "Trends" under the "New" catalog!

The Matte Finish Model Collection is now available in "Trends" under the "New" catalog!

Space Showcase - Open-air Cafe

Space Showcase - Matte Finish (Background Wall)

Reminder:

1  The new "Interactive Fabric" function is still under a limited-time trial for all. You could find interactive curtains and throws in the "Trends - Interactive Fabric" catalog and use them to make your design more realistic! (Click for a two-minute tutorial video: www.homestyler.com/learn/video)

2 When creating new designs, you can now select an empty room or a pre-built project from our newly launched "Templates." 

3 We have updated tutorials on the Learn Page. Check out Tutorial 1 to Tutorial 12 step by step to get on broading when having problem designing.  https://www.homestyler.com/learn/video

0 1413 5

Comments(5)

head-img
Othman Fahad 5 March 2022
great
Helpful Reply
head-img
Homestyler Official 6 July 2021
❤️😊@ Clementine M
I love this!inspired!!!
Helpful Reply
head-img