How can I add spotlights that works!

Ali Rashidy9 June

Hey fellow designers, this is my first experience with Hoimestyler and I'm trying to re-design my apartment. 

I'm stuck for a long time adding spotlights, the only one available is "LED Spotlight" but it has to either be out of the ceiling or it will mess up the light. 

I see that there're many designs with Spotlights that are beautiful like Open Space modern 85.34 by Neila Lanfranconi

Can someone please help me add spotlights? Thanks! 

0 47 6

Comments(6)

.jpg/.jpeg/.png/.gif/.bmpUPLOAD
    Ana Paula Castro13 June
    Did you try the first one, It's not for floor as said. It's ceiling light.@ Ali Rashidy
    Thanks! but sadly this is all I get.
    Ana Paula Castro13 June
    Yes. You are right. Did you try 3dbrute or 3dsky? Maybe you will find there.@ Ali Rashidy
    Thanks! but sadly this is all I get.
    Ali Rashidy13 June
    Thanks! but sadly this is all I get.@ Ana Paula Castro
    If you search for "spotlight" at the catalog, you will find nice ones.
    Ana Paula Castro12 June
    If you search for "spotlight" at the catalog, you will find nice ones.@ Ali Rashidy
    Thanks for your response, I added "virtual light sources" because I didn't find more ready-made lighting models that are basically spotlights. I want to add lights that similar to the ones used in this design for example, what would be the best way to achieve it?
    Ali Rashidy11 June
    Thanks for your response, I added "virtual light sources" because I didn't find more ready-made lighting models that are basically spotlights. I want to add lights that similar to the ones used in this design for example, what would be the best way to achieve it?@ Homestyler Official
    Hi you could add "virtual light sources" if you are not satisfied with the ready-made lighting model. So when you go into "customize lights" in rendering interface, you will find the option.
    Homestyler Official10 June
    Hi you could add "virtual light sources" if you are not satisfied with the ready-made lighting model. So when you go into "customize lights" in rendering interface, you will find the option.