Create rooms with different wall height

Jakab Zoltán 28 April 2021

Hi!

Is it possible to create rooms with different wall heights on the same floor?

Let's say the first floor of the main building is only 205cm height. I want to create a different building, storage, in the garden but with 250cm wall height. The two buiilding is not connected, far away from the other.

When drawing a room I can't set the walls higher than 205cm, even setting them to partial.

0 4720 5

Comments(5)

head-img
mark fer 28 January 2022
I am able to change wall heights for individual rooms but how do you get a ceiling in each room (that respects the unique wall height)@ Liwei 花花
Yes, when you select one wall in the plane view, you could click the "partial wall" option in the property bar on the right. Then you could set different height for each wall.
2 Reply
head-img
Jakab Zoltán 29 April 2021
Yep, I know this. But it does not work. It does not let me exceed the overall wall height of the floor level, which is 205cm. I can set lower walls but now I would like to set higher ones, 250cm. Reversing the problem and solve with interior modeling is not so hard but that makes me start from scratch.
1 Reply
head-img
jessbaby 24 June
this does not answer the question. The question is how to make the walls HIGHER than 9'2''@ Homestyler Official
Hi, I think Lwei has solved your problem~~ Here is the screenshot for a better clarification.
attachment
Helpful Reply
head-img
Homestyler Official 28 April 2021
Hi, I think Lwei has solved your problem~~ Here is the screenshot for a better clarification.
attachment
Helpful Reply
head-img
Liwei 花花 28 April 2021
Yes, when you select one wall in the plane view, you could click the "partial wall" option in the property bar on the right. Then you could set different height for each wall.
Helpful Reply