How do I create a a deck and a patio.

Geri Ann Cayer 15 April 2021

I am fairly new at this. How do I creat a deck off of the house and a brick padio? Do I have to do them as I am creating a new room

0 4180 4

Comments(4)

head-img
Grace River 16 April 2021
In the "Create a room" tab, scroll down to the bottom and you'll find a "outdoor space" option. click that then make to space the shape you need and close it off. It will default to a grass texture, but you can change it to any other texture/pattern you have.
4 Reply
head-img
Grace River 30 April 2021
oooh, yeah, me neither@ Geri Ann Cayer
Thank you. I have tried that. They need to make it so that when I have the outside laid out I can rescale it. Not liking that control at all.
2 Reply
head-img
Geri Ann Cayer 30 April 2021
Thank you. I have tried that. They need to make it so that when I have the outside laid out I can rescale it. Not liking that control at all.@ Grace River
In the "Create a room" tab, scroll down to the bottom and you'll find a "outdoor space" option. click that then make to space the shape you need and close it off. It will default to a grass texture, but you can change it to any other texture/pattern you have.
2 Reply
head-img
Blake Craven 22 May
Yeah i find it really strange the way you have to measure the outside area.@ Geri Ann Cayer
Thank you. I have tried that. They need to make it so that when I have the outside laid out I can rescale it. Not liking that control at all.
1 Reply