Mediterranean Model Collection - 2021/4/15 UPDATED

Homestyler Official 2021-4-15

Mediterranean style is characterized by reflecting romantic aesthetics of Southern European regions. It becomes more inclusive and modern yet keeping some signature features. For mediterranean, it's all about bring in wood from hard decoration to small decor pieces; add in more softness and natural elements such as linen texture, fabric, or patterned tiles with pops of lush color. Compared to other design styles, it prefers a casual living by blurring the boundary between outdoor and indoor. 

Here is our Mediterranean style demo design, rendered in 4K-quality resolution. Remember to check out Mediterranean Model Collection in the catalog under "Trends" and simply search keyword "Mediterranean". Please change the "Default" setting to "New In" while you search for new models. (The last two images will help you where to find).

0 1391 14

コメント(14)

head-img
Kaelee Brown 2021-4-27
hi your beautiful i am mixed i am 12 follow me i dont have enyone you looked at mine@ Maya
Hi
役に立った コメントに返信する
head-img
Maya 2021-4-22
Hi@ Kaelee Brown
that is so priety how old are you
役に立った コメントに返信する
head-img
Kaelee Brown 2021-4-22
look at my creaens
役に立った コメントに返信する
head-img
Kaelee Brown 2021-4-22
that is so priety how old are you
役に立った コメントに返信する
head-img
Ava Bowers 2021-4-21
Thank you HS! Please check out this new design! https://www.homestyler.com/projectDetail/607471d67a8d7a0a84e0f142
役に立った コメントに返信する
head-img
Ольга Павлова 2021-4-20
круто
役に立った コメントに返信する
head-img
Lily Negus 2021-4-20
haha :)
役に立った コメントに返信する
head-img
Stephanie Murphy 2021-4-20
Haha, this is the official Homestyler account~ I am sure they have a lot internal designers@ Lily Negus
wow, this is great. Do you have a degree in interior design?
役に立った コメントに返信する
head-img
Stephanie Murphy 2021-4-20
Lovely! Thanks, Homestyler
役に立った コメントに返信する
head-img
Lily Negus 2021-4-18
wow, this is great. Do you have a degree in interior design?
役に立った コメントに返信する
head-img
Stephanie Murphy 2021-4-16
Love the coastal breeze from this design~
役に立った コメントに返信する
head-img
Grace River 2021-4-16
This is awesome!!!! I can't wait to use some of this stuff! I'm so glad y'all add new stuff regularly. IT sets you apart from other home design sites!!! =D
役に立った コメントに返信する
head-img
GiulyHomeDesign 2021-4-15
Hello Homestylers! I'm from Italy, next to mediterranean sea! Check out my profile https://linktr.ee/giulyhomedesign Love you, Giuly <3
役に立った コメントに返信する
head-img
RAN'S INTERIORS 2021-4-15
Thank you Homestyler!! Please check out my designs~ thanks
役に立った コメントに返信する