Mediterranean Model Collection - 2021/4/15 UPDATED

Homestyler Official 15 April 2021

Mediterranean style is characterized by reflecting romantic aesthetics of Southern European regions. It becomes more inclusive and modern yet keeping some signature features. For mediterranean, it's all about bring in wood from hard decoration to small decor pieces; add in more softness and natural elements such as linen texture, fabric, or patterned tiles with pops of lush color. Compared to other design styles, it prefers a casual living by blurring the boundary between outdoor and indoor. 

Here is our Mediterranean style demo design, rendered in 4K-quality resolution. Remember to check out Mediterranean Model Collection in the catalog under "Trends" and simply search keyword "Mediterranean". Please change the "Default" setting to "New In" while you search for new models. (The last two images will help you where to find).

0 1383 14

Comments(14)

head-img
Kaelee Brown 27 April 2021
hi your beautiful i am mixed i am 12 follow me i dont have enyone you looked at mine@ Maya
Hi
Helpful Reply
head-img
Maya 22 April 2021
Hi@ Kaelee Brown
that is so priety how old are you
Helpful Reply
head-img
Kaelee Brown 22 April 2021
look at my creaens
Helpful Reply
head-img
Kaelee Brown 22 April 2021
that is so priety how old are you
Helpful Reply
head-img
Ava Bowers 21 April 2021
Thank you HS! Please check out this new design! https://www.homestyler.com/projectDetail/607471d67a8d7a0a84e0f142
Helpful Reply
head-img
Ольга Павлова 20 April 2021
круто
Helpful Reply
head-img
Lily Negus 20 April 2021
haha :)
Helpful Reply
head-img
Stephanie Murphy 20 April 2021
Haha, this is the official Homestyler account~ I am sure they have a lot internal designers@ Lily Negus
wow, this is great. Do you have a degree in interior design?
Helpful Reply
head-img
Stephanie Murphy 20 April 2021
Lovely! Thanks, Homestyler
Helpful Reply
head-img
Lily Negus 18 April 2021
wow, this is great. Do you have a degree in interior design?
Helpful Reply
head-img
Stephanie Murphy 16 April 2021
Love the coastal breeze from this design~
Helpful Reply
head-img
Grace River 16 April 2021
This is awesome!!!! I can't wait to use some of this stuff! I'm so glad y'all add new stuff regularly. IT sets you apart from other home design sites!!! =D
Helpful Reply
head-img
GiulyHomeDesign 15 April 2021
Hello Homestylers! I'm from Italy, next to mediterranean sea! Check out my profile https://linktr.ee/giulyhomedesign Love you, Giuly <3
Helpful Reply
head-img
RAN'S INTERIORS 15 April 2021
Thank you Homestyler!! Please check out my designs~ thanks
Helpful Reply