Unsatisfied customer

FABIA CORREIA 26 April

Worked with Homestyler for several years now, I must confess it has improved immensely in terms of functionalities, although there's still much room for improvement given the increasingly exorbitant fees charged. I'm very dissatisfied with the recent changes from points to coins, the 2K cost a lot of coins, the coins no longer accumulate immediately after sign-up, you have to manually go to the button and redeem the coins, which now are worth even less than before. Previously, we earned 5 points, and now 3 coins, which aren't even enough to make a 2K that's worth 9 coins, and before it was done with 1 point. I'm also very dissatisfied because I'm a subscriber to the pro package but recently upgraded to the master package, which cost me almost $50, and we don't even have access to more items in the library, as we're entitled to. I'm increasingly dissatisfied and tempted to stop working with you, I think you're becoming excessively greedy for what you offer

0 143 2

Comments(2)

head-img
Grace Simmons 1 May
Your subscription services: $4.99 which really means its $4.99 for the 1st month and then $20 after that is misleading. Contest winners used to get a month of a subscription service, now all you offer is coins. Truly miss the way it used to be. When winning a contest allowed you to experience subscription services for free. Truly disappointing. Pls rethink this policy.@ Homestyler support
Hello, we apologize for your dissatisfaction. In order to provide a wider range of services and benefits, we have updated some features and the coin redemption standards. We encourage users to experience and become familiar with more of our platform's features, hence we offer coins as a reward, which you can earn by completing various tasks to redeem for benefits. Additionally, we will take your suggestions into consideration, hoping to introduce more satisfactory plans in the future.
Helpful Reply
head-img
Homestyler support 28 April
Hello, we apologize for your dissatisfaction. In order to provide a wider range of services and benefits, we have updated some features and the coin redemption standards. We encourage users to experience and become familiar with more of our platform's features, hence we offer coins as a reward, which you can earn by completing various tasks to redeem for benefits. Additionally, we will take your suggestions into consideration, hoping to introduce more satisfactory plans in the future.
Helpful Reply