Unable to upload Models

Melodia Reid 23 March 2023

I am having trouble uploading models from 3D warehouse, they are all failing to upload. Where else can I upload models from

0 260 3

Comments(3)

head-img
Grace Simmons 27 March 2023
#Dwarehouse also has an on line platform that will allow you to remove unwanted items and change things-would give you the link but links seem to flag posts as 'inappropriate content'. You can upload models from 3DSky.org (3 free models with a 24 hour time period), then there is CGTrader or TurboSquid. I primarily start with 3DSky because sometimes you can find the actual furniture manufacturers website where they have downloads, you you don't have to use up your free ones on 3DSky.
1 Reply
head-img
Grace Simmons 27 March 2023
3D warehouse has moved to only allowing download of 2020 .skp files. HS has not as of yet updated the system to accept 2020 .skp files. They say they are working on it but give no date as to when the process will be completed. I like 3dWarehouse because of the content but have found that many of the models do not take materials well.
1 Reply
head-img
Melodia Reid 29 March 2023
Thank you so much because I was frustrated with not being able to understand what's happening with that, I'll try out 3DSky as I'm a little familiar with it but have never used it.@ Grace Simmons
#Dwarehouse also has an on line platform that will allow you to remove unwanted items and change things-would give you the link but links seem to flag posts as 'inappropriate content'. You can upload models from 3DSky.org (3 free models with a 24 hour time period), then there is CGTrader or TurboSquid. I primarily start with 3DSky because sometimes you can find the actual furniture manufacturers website where they have downloads, you you don't have to use up your free ones on 3DSky.
Helpful Reply