How to remove the white cap made with floor opening?

Mauro23 September

Hey guys!! I used the floor opening to create a hole in the room. I can't remove the white cap that appears in 2D mode (plane 1) but not in 3D mode (See the images).

I can't get the couch down either. How to do this?

0 37 3

Comments(3)

head-img
Grace SimmonsYesterday
Plane view is the floor plan and the white space is to show that there is a floor opening. As long as it doesn't render, it's OK. To lower the couch into the sunken floor, press shift or ctrl (can't remember which one😊 ) key while moving the couch down with axis arrows. Once in place lock it, because if you move it, it will go back to floor level.
1 Reply
head-img
Isabelle C24 September
I don't really know how to change the white cap but try to go to the elevation and press the arrow, that's how you get it to lower a bit more
1 Reply
head-img
MauroYesterday
Thank's. Very, very much. Works perfectly :)@ Grace Simmons
Plane view is the floor plan and the white space is to show that there is a floor opening. As long as it doesn't render, it's OK. To lower the couch into the sunken floor, press shift or ctrl (can't remember which one😊 ) key while moving the couch down with axis arrows. Once in place lock it, because if you move it, it will go back to floor level.
Helpful Reply