Hi Homestyler Team😊

Design Generation21 June

I was just wondering if there was any way you could create a model volume based on brands like RH(restoration hardware) and/or Rove Concepts. 

Idk if there's some copyright thing or something but the furniture these companies produce are jaw droppingly beautiful and stunning and I really think all homestylers would benefit.

Thanks and I really look forward to these models being added😊

0 40 2

Comments(2)

Design Generation22 June
Thanks😊 I'll check out those sites Just thought it would be cool for another model volume to be based off these brands@ Grace Simmons
Not sure if I understand but if you are talking about creating the actual furniture, you might want to try another program specifically designed for that, like SketchUp. You might also want to check out 3DSky.org they have lots of RH furniture you can download for free. Check the actual site, some manufacturers offer downloadable 3D models. Good Luck.
Helpful Reply
Grace Simmons22 June
Not sure if I understand but if you are talking about creating the actual furniture, you might want to try another program specifically designed for that, like SketchUp. You might also want to check out 3DSky.org they have lots of RH furniture you can download for free. Check the actual site, some manufacturers offer downloadable 3D models. Good Luck.
Helpful Reply