Help wall length

Eva Argenio 24 May 2022

Hi, can anyone help me? I can no longer see the length of the walls in the top view, does anyone know how to activate the command?

0 220 4

Comments(4)

head-img
Marcelo Augusto 15 June 2022
Hi! In the top toolbar, access the View menu. Then choose Display Settings -> Dimensions -> Wall inner face (or any other option). I had a problem to find this option because "Dimensions" is the first menu item and I didn't realize it could be expanded.
attachment
Helpful Reply
head-img
Eva Argenio 26 May 2022
Problema risolto!! Grazie mille!!! :D@ Grace Simmons
Not sure what you are trying to do but: wall size/length/width can only be changed in roam view. Top view 'RCP' is only for working on the ceiling, placing lights and beams. When in plane view check right menu and make sure that 'locked walls' is grayed out. Hope this helps.
Helpful Reply
head-img
Robert Mueller 25 May 2022
No option to chqnge the wall length for a months. Nonbody cares. Does anybody know how to contact those who can repare those bugs?
Helpful Reply
head-img
Grace Simmons 25 May 2022
Not sure what you are trying to do but: wall size/length/width can only be changed in roam view. Top view 'RCP' is only for working on the ceiling, placing lights and beams. When in plane view check right menu and make sure that 'locked walls' is grayed out. Hope this helps.
Helpful Reply