TRANSPARENT GLASS DOES NOT RESPOND

ESTER -DESIGN 23 October 2021

Hi guys I have a problem with material and glass: in the preview of the render I see it transparent, when the render is finished the glass becomes opaque white, why?

thank you very much to those who want to help me and have a nice day :-)

Ester

0 1713 5

Comments(5)

head-img
Grace Simmons 3 November 2021
There are several glass materials in HS inventory that look clear but actually are not. Try Clear Glass 25 under premium>glass>ordinary glass.....it is close to the end around page 7/8....not quite sure, I put it in my favorites so I can always find it! It shows a greenish color in design interface but always renders clear
4 Reply
head-img
Maria Jose Samper 19 September
Hello, I´ve been trying to apply this clear glass 25 to a shower door, but it still doesn´t work. How can i get a clear glass?@ Grace Simmons
attachment
There are several glass materials in HS inventory that look clear but actually are not. Try Clear Glass 25 under premium>glass>ordinary glass.....it is close to the end around page 7/8....not quite sure, I put it in my favorites so I can always find it! It shows a greenish color in design interface but always renders clear
2 Reply
head-img
Grace Simmons 19 September
Looks like you are using the HS shower door. This model does not take the clear glass material. Try using Glass Partition1/2 either one will change one has a frame and the other doesn't. Both are clear glass already.@ Maria Jose Samper
Hello, I´ve been trying to apply this clear glass 25 to a shower door, but it still doesn´t work. How can i get a clear glass?
attachment
1 Reply
head-img
iwona.alicja.targosz 7 December
This works! Thanks so much for your advise.@ Maria Jose Samper
Hello, I´ve been trying to apply this clear glass 25 to a shower door, but it still doesn´t work. How can i get a clear glass?
attachment
Helpful Reply
head-img
ESTER -DESIGN 3 November 2021
thanks a lot Grace,to make good :-)
Helpful Reply