Register Now & Get a $19 Welcome Gift!

Chrome no longer supports the software, what happens?

SvetlySveva13 October

Hi Homestyler, but Chrome no longer supports the software, what happens? Do we need to use another browser? Make an official communication please! Neither virtual tour is not supported in Chrome!

0 58 3

Comments(3)

DivineDesigns15 October
Alright, good to know!!!@ SvetlySveva
Thank you very much for your appreciation! Yes, Chrome has already started working last night, it seems to me that everything is okay. Thanks.
SvetlySveva15 October
Thank you very much for your appreciation! Yes, Chrome has already started working last night, it seems to me that everything is okay. Thanks.@ DivineDesigns
Hi SvetlySveva! I'm a big fan of your projects; they're simply gorgeous and filled with style and richness. Anyways, getting to the point, I'm not exactly sure why this is happening. I use the Chrome browser and everything works good for me. However, HS is currently experiencing a Facebook login problem so this may be the cause.
DivineDesigns14 October
Hi SvetlySveva! I'm a big fan of your projects; they're simply gorgeous and filled with style and richness. Anyways, getting to the point, I'm not exactly sure why this is happening. I use the Chrome browser and everything works good for me. However, HS is currently experiencing a Facebook login problem so this may be the cause.