Register Now & Get a $19 Welcome Gift!

Started from second floor / basement to floor / copy entire floor with furniture

Isis Matos13 September

I started building from the second floor and now I wanted to add the first one, but there is only the basement option. What should I do?

Shouldd I create another project starting from the first floor and "copy" the entire floor of the other project to paste on top? It is possible?

0 30 3

Comments(3)

Grace Simmons15 September
You welcome, glad it worked out.@ Isis Matos
I did that! Thanks. I thought it would affect ambient lighting, but no. I left the roof of the first floor invisible and also of the "basement" backyard. It works :)
Isis Matos14 September
I did that! Thanks. I thought it would affect ambient lighting, but no. I left the roof of the first floor invisible and also of the "basement" backyard. It works :)@ Grace Simmons
If I'm not mistaken adding a "basement" only means adding a floor beneath the current floor. You can add a 'basement' and change wall height, add windows and doors just like any other. You probably just need to remember to make sure that any 'outside' designing needs to be done on the 'basement' floor. OR create the 2nd floor (which will have the same layout) and them move all the furniture up to the new floor.
Grace Simmons14 September
If I'm not mistaken adding a "basement" only means adding a floor beneath the current floor. You can add a 'basement' and change wall height, add windows and doors just like any other. You probably just need to remember to make sure that any 'outside' designing needs to be done on the 'basement' floor. OR create the 2nd floor (which will have the same layout) and them move all the furniture up to the new floor.